Genre
      Comedy, Fantasy, Harem, Romance, School Life, Shounen, Supernatural

Author(s)
      MASUDA Eiji

Artist(s)
      MASUDA Eiji

Year

Description
      "The romantic comedy with non-human heroines that are just a little dumb!"

Kuromine Asahi is your average high-schooler... besides having a really bad poker face. He currently has a crush on a fellow classmate named Shiragami Youko, the resident stoic Ice Queen. When he tries to confess to her, he ends up discovering that she is a vampire... and that she will have to leave school if she's ever found out. He subsequently swears to keep this secret to allow her to continue with her school life. And asks her to become... "friends" with him.

However, being the "Man Who Cannot Lie", he may have bitten off more than he can chew, as Shiragami herself turns out to be quite the cheerful ditz. He also has to contend with his malicious childhood friend-reporter Akemi Mikan who never lets any secret stay hidden, and Shiragami herself may not be the only supernatural being roaming around on the school grounds.

Jitsu wa Watashi wa (literally "Actually, I...", but subtitled "I am...") is a romantic comedy and Masuda Eiji's third series, featuring a cast of lovable weirdos, supernatural or otherwise. It has a fun take on an overused premise, notably by mocking or exaggerating a few romcom and school-life clichés and playing with character archetypes, and has good use of hilarious facial expressions. It is also fond of parodying some horror, sci-fi and action shonen tropes. While the first 10 volumes mostly focus on the four main characters (Asahi, Youko, Mikan and the alien Nagisa) and their love square, later volumes explore the rest of the cast and the other aspects of the story more deeply.

(Source: TV Tropes)

**Nội dung ẩn: Để xem được nội dung này bạn phải có số bài gửi lớn hơn hoặc bằng 1.**

--- Generated by 3kGraber tool ---
      Sửa lần cuối bởi Kyou; 19-08-2018 lúc 12:55.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      03-04-2015
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      Vol 13
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Đánh dấu

Quyền viết bài

• Bạn không thể đăng chủ đề mới
    • Bạn không thể gửi trả lời