Kết quả 111 đến 120 của 121

• Công cụ
  • Hiển thị
      Tham gia ngày
      06-11-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps

Nào nào được rồi, Vọc đã lên tiếng rồi thì mong mọi người kiềm chế lại một chút.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      13-11-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

3. Trích dẫn Gửi bởi Sieuvocmaytinh Xem bài viết
      Topic đã đi quá xa nên mình cũng nên nói để cảnh báo là không nên quá đà.

Về game thì mình đã nhận được 1 số thông tin cơ sở. Mình sẽ giải quyết với Ultimate trước rồi mới đăng lên bàn luận chính thức.

Dĩ nhiên là không thể đếm 1,2,3 cho ra kết luận nên ít nhất mọi người cũng nên kiềm chế.

Trích dẫn Gửi bởi Sieuvocmaytinh Xem bài viết
      Mình không có tranh luận đúng sai nữa mà mình sẽ đưa ra ra kết luận giải quyết luôn.

Cũng đã 3 ngày rồi Vọc ơi.

@Sieuvocmaytinh
      Sửa lần cuối bởi Gingetsu; 06-11-2017 lúc 17:41.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

❤️ The Sun ❤️
      Silky
      1106 - My Birthday ♥
      SP: 1106
      Tham gia ngày
      15-11-2014
      Bài viết
      Blog Entries
      Cấp độ
      Reps

Tấu hài vkl )) *grab popcorn*
      Tấu tiếp đi mình hóng
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

5. @Sieuvocmaytinh Năm ngày trôi qua và Vọc vẫn chưa giải quyết xong để đưa ra kết luận sao?
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Kamineko
      SP: 527
      Tham gia ngày
      06-11-2014
      Bài viết
      Blog Entries
      Bang hội
      Cấp độ
      Reps

Game FO không phải là game nhỏ, tra lâu.

Nếu không được làm nam chính ngôn tình.
      Cũng xin được làm nam phụ bách hợp.

[1] [2] [3] [4] [5]
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

7. Mình chỉ ở đây để kéo topic lên tiện nhắc Vọc đừng quên vụ này

"Let pain pervade our flesh
      Let cold congeal our blood
      Let havoc crush us down to the ground
      But we will still be one
      In each other that we love
      In each other that we trust
      May our love guide us through the dark
      Forever we are one "

_We are one_

Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Kamineko
      Tham gia ngày
      06-11-2014
      Bài viết
      Blog Entries
      Bang hội
      Cấp độ
      Reps

Trích dẫn Gửi bởi Đông Nguyệt Xem bài viết
      Mình chỉ ở đây để kéo topic lên tiện nhắc Vọc đừng quên vụ này
      :kinhcan:
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Kamineko
      Tham gia ngày
      06-11-2014
      Bài viết
      Blog Entries
      Bang hội
      Cấp độ
      Reps

Đây là kết luận cuối cùng về game này và không có thêm bất kỳ đối chất, tranh luận mà thật ra là cãi vả, xúc phạm nữa.

Những kết luận sau đây là cuối cùng.

1. Game có chứa một số nội dụng 18+ nằm ngoài forum.
      2. Việc thiên vị player có tham gia private là không có.
      3. Việc dẫn dụ đến private là không xác thực.
      4. Những chỉ trích về quá khứ, hành văn, dẫn game không được tính.
      5. Những yêu cầu về xử phạt những post tranh luận trong đây không được tính.

Và chốt lại vấn đề này mình không có lời nào gửi tới GM của game và các player, điều cần nói mình đã nói với họ hết rồi. Điều cần nói cuối cùng là đối với các bạn lên án đang đi quá xa và cộng đồng bầy đàn bâu vào thật đáng buồn. Trong việc này ai tham gia nên nhìn lại lượng post của mình ở các nơi để tự xem lại mình đã làm gì.

Quyết định cuối cùng là đóng game và ban nick Ultimate. Lý do đóng game là vì game đã lách luật, lý do ban nick Ultimate là vì lách luật để tương tác private.

Từ post này trở đi, mọi đóng góp tiếp tục được tra xét, mọi hành động kích động, cải vả sẽ bị phạt.

Hết.

Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      12-03-2018
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      Dressed in my mini dress and heels I tease my panties off. I start teasing my asshole with 1 finger, then 2, then 3, slowly stretching it open. I reach for my big blue toy and fuck my ass in multiple position, angles and lots of close ups until it's nicely gaping open for you. I cant hold off any longer I'm rubbing my clit and fucking my asshole until I cum. I show you my gaping asshole again after
      Just having some fun, Squirting, Pussy Play, some anal and a BJ. Check it out!
      I love sucking cock...I think its an oral fixation...watch me drain his big balls
      aniehoney chaturbate

Now out of breath because she just came, she starts to finger her wet pussy and says that she is even hornier now. She begs you to fuck her. She stands up and leads you into her bedroom. She immediately straddles you and starts riding you cowgirl. She slowly removes her tank top and then her bra so you can watch her tits bounce as she rides. After riding for a little while, she decides to switch things up. Ash puts her ass in your face again so you can worship it some more. Then she sucks you, licking her pussy cream off your hard dick. She titty fucks you too before telling you to fuck her doggystyle. You slide your dick back inside her pussy and fuck her hard, watching her big ass bounce. After, she says she wants to ride again, but reverse cowgirl this time so you can keep playing with her ass. You watch her ass jiggle and her long hair sway against her back. Ash wants you to fuck her in one more position before you cum, and she lies down on the bed. You begin to fuck her missionary. She even shows off her pretty feet for you since she knows you’re just attracted to everything about her. Pounding her pussy hard, you soon fill her up with cum!
      You've been captured by a hot witch doctor on your night out, she takes you to a secluded area only she knows and presents a formula to you. This formula will turn you into a mindless zombie that will only obey and do as it's told. You will act and look like an empty shell of a man. You'll show no emotion, no pain, no regret just pure obedience and submission to her. Somehow manage to break the spell? not happening, as she will agonize you for all of eternity. You're the first of many male slaves who will soon be under her control, naked in a cage in her dungeon
      Get a close up view of my face as I lick and suck my bright red lollipop while staring at you. This is just a simple clip for those with mouth, piercing, tongue, chewing, or oral fetishes!
      http://telegra.ph/cdus-chaturbate-record-07-14-4

Renna is pregnant. I love her big pregnant belly. Watch us shower each other and get all soapy. TONS of hot closeups! Do not miss this video!!
      You need to be used. You know it, I know it, your cock gets hard craving to send your money to me. But I have a problem piggy, you haven't been paying your taxes. You see, I'm so rich and powerful that I have to pay taxes on YOUR tributes! That's not fair! You should be paying the taxes on the money you give me. So I'm going to tell you about all the taxes you owe me. Watch and stroke as I tell you exactly how to do the math on how much ca$h you should send me. After all, tax season for Goddess means tax season for YOU
      Abdl Pastel unknowingly climbs onto her changing table expecting a loving diaper change except thats not what Daddy Dominant had in store for her
      http://telegra.ph/barbie-saharaxx-ch...e-record-02-11

Recorded video of a cake/whipped cream sploshing show via Skype. Part 2 of 2.
      Big Red goes deep in my ass and makes me cum hard !
      I stuff these panties into my wet pussy, than after I pull them out and squirt all over them
      8cherry8girl8 chaturbate

I got all dressed up for a night out and then decided it would be more fun to get gunged in that dress! x
      Sit down, get right under my ass and worship it for all its beauty!
      Stuffing my pussy with a dildo, using a hitachi on my clit- shh, don't want anyone to hear me
      http://telegra.ph/bellaariella-chaturbate-record-02-11

I get my white t-shirt wet in the shower - I show you how it clings to my curves and play with the shower head a bit. Then I fuck myself until I cum with my realistic dildo that's attached to the shower wall; you can see this from a side angle. No make-up, just a girl, her shirt and her toy
      Let's put it this way... there's nothing gentle about this video...it's a pure rush of adrenaline where two girls just want to fuck in their shower after coming back to their room from the clubs in Vegas
      Part 1 : An all new ultimate stretching video! Lots of dp, ass to mouth, pussy to mouth, dirty talk and of course massive bad dragon toys! I stretch both my pussy and ass out, using my small and medium Chance. Then I switch to my small and medium Ridley, and then to my small and medium Flint! I spread and gape my little holes through the whole video showing progress of how gaped I am (http://www.manyvids.com/Video/293859...Nympho-Part-1/) Part 2 Cont: I move on to medium ridley, the largest toy i can take the most of, and gape and stretch real close to the cam. Then I start to fist myself. First without gloves, then I grab gloves so I can play harder and deeper. I use both fists & go back and forth fisting my ass and my pussy at the same time. Then i end with some real well lit spec play so you can see deep in my pink little hole! (anal spec only) (http://www.manyvids.com/Video/293862...Nympho-Part-2/) http://bad-dragon.com/ BadDragon Chance : http://bad-dragon.com/products/chanceunflared BadDragon Ridley : http://bad-dragon.com/products/ridley BadDragon Flint : http://bad-dragon.com/products/flint
      azucenaxxxgp

Yeah, I can make you cum just with my face, my voice, my perfection. This Australian accent makes you weak at the knees and leaves you begging for more and more. You have been a good boy lately so today I am going to allow you to cum! BUT, there is a always a catch! You have to follow my simple JOI instructions and you are only allowed to cum when I tell you that you can! Are you excited!? So am I! Let me make you weak my jerking puppet!
      feeling gangbanged by 3 huge allians!!!! Did i have no choice?
      In this video I strip out of this fishnet outfit and play with myself in multiple positions
      banukyong

A loving, sorta rough but mostly gentle blowjob video that ends with the most loving cum swallowing you ever did see. I start off on the bed in my purple tights and matching bra, but become topless quickly. Amazing quality and closeups
      Just providing you with a public service announcement to remind you how small and pathetic your dick is. Think your cock is big haha yeah right! That little beta cock is nothing compared to an Alpha cock. Take a good hard look at what a real mans cock looks like next time you start feeling good about that thing in between your legs.
      I Try Hard to Work Your Huge Dick Inside Me! 1080p FUll HD Video!After getting you hard in my previous video “A Footjob and a Tease”, my pussy was aching for you. I imagined you climbing on top, kissing all the way up my body and to my soft lips as you slowly give me your big cock. I am tight, so you have to be gentle even though I’m turned on and wet. As you push in, with no luck, you continue to kiss and explore me, taking your time. I can feel the wetness within starting to drip and I can finally take you, but just your thick head.. You slowly grind into me, kissing me the entire time. The passion between us is intense and I can feel you throbbing and wanting to give me more, but you are so big I can only take the tip. You feed off of my moans but still listen to my words as I tell you to be easy, because it hurts, but I don’t want you to stop; it feels too good. Then I imagine you exploding inside of me, with just the tip between my pussy lips and the explosion is a mess of cum all over me and in my bush
      http://telegra.ph/blackworkusa-chaturbate-record-02-12

Kira dresses up as a cute pink kitten, with her fluffy black tail plug to complete her look. She starts off by cumming twice from her mini vibe, then follows up with fingering herself so hard she gushes all over herself. Once shes nice and wet she fucks herself with her big pink dildo! This video was made as a custom video, hence the higher price. It's well worth the purchase though
      I am your naughty but sweet little cum craving slut! I dress up in a cute outfit and talk dirty while I give you a sloppy blowjob getting your cock hard then I fuck myself creaming all over my toy that I wish was your cock inside my cummy wet teen pussy
      After today, you'll be transformed into a woman. No longer will you be a masculine man, hairy all over. There will be no more masculinity about you at all. I don't want to see you as a man ever again. You'll no longer think with your other head. Instead, I want you a beautiful woman with curves, tits, and a tight pussy for me to fuck with my powerful strap-on. One kiss from my lips is all it takes to transform you from being an ugly man into being a beautiful, sensual woman.See what a beautiful woman you've become? You have such a soft, feminine figure with big tits and curvy hips. Your first experience as a female is to feel what it's like to get fucked. Not in that ugly man pussy you used to have, no. Now you'll feel what it's like to be fucked in your pussy as my strap-on fills you up. You can play with your tits as I make you moan and orgasm as I fill you up. Your breasts bounce as I pound away at your pussy. To make sure you reach orgasm, I play with your clit while fucking you so you can experience the pleasure. I want you to explore your body. Get used to being a woman, as you have a lot to learn
      http://telegra.ph/banukyong-chaturbate-record-02-11

Bath time featuring a jewel booty plug. I play in the bubbles, get my body soapy clean and play with/finger myself after I put my butt plug in.
      I've had this butt plug for months, and I've been nervous to use it, but I wanted to share my first time with you!A short video with a little ass shaking, a little spanking, a little spit, and a lot of WHERE HAS THIS BEEN MY WHOLE LIFE!?
      I put on a sexy little underwear & sat in front of a fair ground horse in a hotel room . I wanted to get all sexy for you . I spend my nice long legs wide & started playing with my pussy while i told you exactly what i wanted . I took of my sexy underwear & started to fucks myself with a toy . It was so fucking horny . I love dirty talk & toy action
      http://telegra.ph/leynd-chaturbate-record-07-14-3

In this video, I dance and strip to some of my favorite music, really letting the energy of the music take over my body. I strip off all my lingerie; naked except the collar around my neck and purple lipstick, and I'm showing off my new landing strip (who Alex Coal shaved for me.... in another video that will be released soon!) and tease my pussy with my fingers and leave scratch marks down my body because I know you love seeing me all marked up
      I'm away for new years staying at a relatives, and I just have to cum. I have to be quite as someone is next door and i have to try and not make a mess on the bedsheets... Do i succeed? I'll let you decide.
      This was our first time having sex and I recorded it
      bellaariella

I let you cum in me last night. Now Im awake and your all gone. I realise what happened when you finished and start to get turned on. I slip in my glass dildo to collect your juices. Everytime Im about to cum, I pull it out and taste your cum. Watch me edge and get turned on by how your cum tastes and feels in my pussy
      Just a cute little video of me doing a few tricks on the trapeze rings
      Marigoddess decides to use Her boytoys face, mouth and tongue for Her own pleasure and of course he's horny and helpless to Her whim. Wearing tight blue lingerie and a thong with stockings attached to Her garter, She hops on top of him and begins to ride Her boytoys face... Teasing, wiggling and shaking Her plump butt and pussy, She makes it difficult for him to breathe but he doesn't seem to mind as She bounces and thrusts deeper. Eventually She wriggles out of Her thong and allows him to use his tongue to properly worship Her perfect pussy... & Before long, Marigoddess decides She wants to make Her boytoy eat Her ass too
      aedanjustine chaturbate

While looking for meditation videos on youtube, Sunshine comes across something a little... different. There's no description, just the title, Meditation for Women. Not realising there was a difference between male and female meditation, she gives it a go. After a few minutes of watching, she starts to feel kind of funny. Not relaxed, if anything, the complete opposite. Her pussy is dripping and her heart is racing, and there's only one thought in her mind: she needs to cum, NOW. She rubs her pussy through her panties and has a moaning orgasm, but isn't enough. She fingerfucks & fists herself until her tiny pussy is swollen and gaping, unable to think or speak, then keeps fucking herself until she's too exhausted to keep going. What the hell was in that video?! Sunshine is certain she's going to watch it again- maybe next time she'll show it to her little sister
      Rae and I lick, suck, and fuck this big cock together until we both cum. Really hot, lots of bj, titties, and ass
      I suctioned that dang dildo to a plate and gave it a good foot job.Just when that dildo was about to give up, I smothered that summabitch in whipped cream.
      http://telegra.ph/myjen-chaturbate-record-07-14-4

This was my first time ever masturbating. It was amazing.
      Watch me do 50 squats, if you love my big round butt, you'll love it. I start with knickers on, and end up with them off :-)
      Wow, did I have fun making this video. I am wearing a sheer dress and you can see my black panties, garter belt and stockings and my big titties under the sheer black material. I show off my lingerie, pantys and suspenders, and I let you look up my dress...but then...I jam my fist in my pussy, and a lucky guy does the same. And I let him put at least four fingers up my ass. My asshole has never been stretched like this. I rewarded him by sucking him off and letting him cum all over my face.
      blueasfuck chaturbate
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Đánh dấu

Quyền viết bài

• Bạn không thể đăng chủ đề mới
    • Bạn không thể gửi trả lời
    • Bạn không thể gửi đính kèm
    • Bạn không thể sửa bài
    •  

Theo giờ GMT +7. Bây giờ là 15:36.