Kết quả 1 đến 10 của 30

• Công cụ
  • Hiển thị
      Tham gia ngày
      05-07-2015
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps

Question [Discussion] What brings you here to this forum?

Obviously, this is not an English forum.
      From the forum language to new-post typing, things are not quite friendly for non-Vietnamese users.
      But still, many English-speaking people are here.
      So, as an English speaker, what brings you here?
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      10-08-2015
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      gundam! i'm looking for FLAC soundtrack , cant find seeder for the torent, and then i found it here! without torrent! i love this site!!
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      11-08-2015
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      I was here a long time ago before it was shut down, now I just come back
      Let go of yesterday. Let today be a new beginning and be the best that you can, and you'll get to where God wants you to be.
      Joel Osteen
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      08-09-2015
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      I stumbled on this forum in my search for Dragon Crown iso
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      17-02-2015
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      you mean this box or the forum ?
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      03-03-2015
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      I listened Miku song in youtube
      then i found that very much tag [vnsharing] in front of clip. that bring me to here
      arr~ I am Thai.
      Sometimes I salvage some supplier here.~~
      /*Sorry for my bad English.*/
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      08-09-2015
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      Forum. but draw for me on here is quality uploads on real no pay to Dl hosts (basicaly Troll uploads) but unfortunately great majority of forum is on to me foreign language, i do speeak few but Vietnamese is not among them, security question upon registration almost stoped me too
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      02-10-2015
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      a great artbook collection with stuff I couldn't find anywhere else
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      04-10-2015
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      Searching for lossless music. I was part of this community a long time ago, but for some reason I stopped visiting. Now I've just rediscovered this great site and here I am. I must say that english is not my first language, being spanish my mother tongue.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      27-05-2015
      Bài viết
      Blog Entries
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      Though I'm a Vietnamese I rarely ever visit any Vietnamese sites at all.

I was exposed to English a lot when I was small so I learn English fairly quick in middle school.
      That was also around the time that I came upon the existence of the Anime world. I read manga all day all night from the moment I came back to school till I go to sleep (As you can guess, I got in quite a bit of trouble with school).
      Manga back then was like my life. One day, a problem occurred... I was reading Hayate the Combat Butler then suddenly... there were no more new chapters... I started searching endlessly on the internet. Then Onemanga came to the rescue, I was saved. Later that day I learned that you can read more on English sites. I never come back ever since.

Until a few months ago, when this site collapsed I heard them talking about it on the news, on television. I thought to myself: "Yeah, Glad that I never operate on this site anyway" (And I still think that). Then some how this site just got stuck on my mind.
      The reason I came back was because when I first registered on this site I was quite young seeing some huge guy with like 3000 posts talking while I have nothing to contribute to the site was quite scary. Now that the site is completely new, that burden is removed then... on a whim, I give it a try... The site gave me more option when searching for pirated softwares and music making the process much easier then randomly grabbing it from unknown sites. Though I am in no way a huge contributor to this site, I still lurk around here and there for those delicious resources.

TL;DR
      For pirated stuff

P.S.What kind of problem are you encountering when trying to type a new post?
      *Đang thi công*
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Đánh dấu

Quyền viết bài

• Bạn không thể đăng chủ đề mới
    • Bạn không thể gửi trả lời
    • Bạn không thể gửi đính kèm
    • Bạn không thể sửa bài
    •  

Theo giờ GMT +7. Bây giờ là 15:07.