• Hiển thị
      In the midst of confusion.

Please remember: You hate them.

Surely they created great stories.

But you fucking hate their guts.

Do not forget that.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Irony of Life:

People who say: "You need to learn to see other's perspectives." is usually the one in denial of how different perspectives exist outside of their own head.

People who says: "Sacrifice must be made" usually means it must be made by others.

People who say: "There's more unhappiness in the world." is the one not knowing of unhappiness.

People who say: "What doesnt kill you make you stronger." usually doesnt know how pain does not simply just "kill" or "make you stronger", pain harms you, in physical and mental way, like cancer.

Ironic, isnt it?
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Ah, I see. What I wanted isnt simply make those bastards pay for what they did, I also want you, their victims, to find true happiness, to find people who can soothe the pain inflicted on you.

Great job, you made it Hijiki, you made me happy. You handle it so well.

Now I am content.

Those bastards would pay, I also saw they got beaten up as well.

The victim found true happiness, and people who surround him truly care for him, not only his husband, but his husband's mother, his mother, and their children as well.

The scar would still be there, but he has got a family that would cry with him, soothe his pain, and support him no matter what.

That's what I wanted to see, and others as well.

For justice to be served, and those that commit that terrible crime would pay with not only their future, but their life and happiness as well.

Also, the beating scene is necessary ya know, because us readers really wanted to beat those shitty people for a very long time now, and the main character delivered that so well.

Bravo to you. Faith in humanity +1 indeed.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Well but my bloodthirst that was triggered still wreaking havoc.

F***

Do you know? When I become violent, my sense of pain become numb.

Elica is feral like a wild animal.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

I want to see your happy future.

But I cannot hold my tears when I see one.

Because it’s the future that you couldnt get.

The you who would stay 17 forever, and the me who keep growing older.

Oh how I weep and mourn.

You are as beautiful as the day I lost you.

My cheri boi.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

After a long while, I finally understand.

Death or alive is a matter of the real world, for fictional characters who exist in a different plane of existence, it isnt so.

Surely one character can live on in the story, but when that story ends, his journey also comes to a stop. Just like death.

However, the you that died at a young age, despite having much less time than others, you live on in our hearts. We love you, and adore you. So even if in the "canon" you no longer here, you still exist in our world. We write about you, we draw about you, we create comics exploring every aspect of you,... How long can a story last? Ten, twenty, thirty years at most. But a human life is so much longer than that. Surely the you that live on through our words and tales, can be immortal.

Then, even if you died, even if I feel sorrow to the point of crying, you are still here. If I continue to express my love for you, then others might join me as well. Then, we can be together, and you still live. You still exist.

Because you are special, there's a lots of characters that live on in the story, some stay until the canon ending, but they could also be easily forgotten. It was the journey, not the goal.

You all, live on the love of others. Which is fickle, but also eternal. Im sure you are one of those who achieved immortality.

I also realized one thing while thinking about you. That personal opinion matters.

After a long time being trained, authority and others superiority forced upon me, I have always believe what other people said is always right, or at least, better than mine. But now, I can think for myself, I can see it that their opinions can hurt you, can warm you, can give you so many emotions,... but they do not content you. One simply cannot live by just the urge to please other. But one could survive on contented with oneself, despite this is a weakness in other's eyes.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

There is a ship that is special in my heart, which is also the first ship that threw my down this rabbit hole.

It has been so long, but I didnt know that they have always been so intriguing to me. Not until I realized I like them as a ship lmao.

But still, I like that ship very much.
      Sửa lần cuối bởi DreamyFool; 09-05-2021 lúc 23:54.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Order of adjectives:
      O S A S C O M P

It's a tender violet bronze blind puzzle.

Yeh, that's about right.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

One day, you wings would grow and you would fly somewhere far away.
      I would still be here, singing for days to come.
      Even if your journey comes to an end, it shall not be forgotten.

So go, your journey has only begun.
      Fly on your own wings, and reach that awaiting everland.
      No matter how its going to end, you shall not be forgotten.

For I would sing and tell tales.
      About what you have seen, people you met and friends you made along the way.
      Weave them into a story, write them down in this chronicle.

The song of a lily, forever in bloom here.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

They told me if a fic used a specific nickname for the main character. Dont read it because it’s teenfic and cringe.

Then I realized those fics mostly from 2012, the year when everyone was cringe.

That nickname and the use of romaji is actually quite common.

I remember having a poem blog back then... And also wrote a few fic I cannot help but dig myself a hole everytime I look back to them.

But ya see, among all those teenfics (which is 80% of fanfic of any fandom for eternity), I found a nice gem here and there.

So yeah, Ill take your warning, but one must dig through the dirt to find gold.

Also Im too tired of being bamboozled by the recent fanfic tbh.....
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Đánh dấu

Quyền viết bài

• Bạn không thể đăng chủ đề mới
    • Bạn không thể gửi trả lời
    • Bạn không thể gửi đính kèm
    • Bạn không thể sửa bài
    •  

Theo giờ GMT +7. Bây giờ là 17:28.