oOo VnSharing oOo

Go Back   Diễn đàn > VnSharing School > English >

Trả lời
Kết quả 21 đến 29 của 29

• Công cụ
  • Hiển thị
    1. Trích dẫn Gửi bởi muitenphale Xem bài viết
      I'm still not good enough to teach someone but I can help if people have some small questions
      That's very kind of you
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      13-11-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      My major is Mechanical Engineering. I have finished my bachelor degree and currently getting my master in Korea.
      Basically, I don't love my major. At least until now.
      I chose this major simply by chance. I was going to choose IT however I didn't score high enough in the entrance exam so I chose this one instead. Simply because it had the second highest requirement. Little did I know, it is the most difficult major in the school and in engineering fields in general.
      During 5 years in university, I didn't really learn much, I was thinking that with my English and a 'Good' on my diploma I can get a decent job after I graduate. And actually I did. Before I graduated, I got an internship from a big company and they offered a position after graduation. I accepted the internship but declined the official position to go to Korea though.
      So getting in that company was originally my plan during my earlier years. I only decided that I want to study abroad in later years.
      I pursue my studying only to go abroad and find new opportunities. I don't really have what it takes to be a researcher though I still hope that I can love my major a little bit more. After all, you don't really know if you love something until you actually do it.
      A little story of mine. If you have questions about major or career choice just ask. I may help.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      13-09-2016
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      My major is English language and teaching education. Neither my parents forced me to choose this major nor I was interested in teaching someone. It's simply a promise or an "sorry" that it took me almost 8 years to say. In summer 2007, I took part in a 2-month English course and it was really far from my home so I had to travel by bus. At that time, I made friend with a girl who was the same age as me, we usually caught the same buses to go home. After several sweet talks, we quickly became best friends because we had to many things in common. One day, she brought along a big teddy bear and told me that it was a gift for her upcoming birthday but her mother surely didn't like it. Therefore, she wanted me to keep it for her on a couple of days and I agreed. I didn't know that this was the last time I met her, after that day, my English course came to an end and I couldn't keep in touch with her. All her address and her landline phone number were written on a piece of paper which I put on my jacket pocket; yet unfortunately because of my fishy brain, I had my jacket washed and totally forgot that paper sheat, OMG!
      I never stop feeling guilty so in grade 12, when I had to choose my future university, all of sudden, I thought: "If I enter some university related to English, I can find her again and return the teddy bear". That's why I decided to learn English Teaching at ULIS - University of Languages and International Studies although at High School, my class focuses on Math, Chemistry and Physics. Can you imagine?????? In 3rd year, I finally met her at Chinese Department, finally I can say "Sorry"!
      From then on, I do believe that everything happens for a reason )
      Hà Nguyễn
      Tel: 01655255974
      Mail: [email protected]
      FB: https://www.facebook.com/habin.elf
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      17-08-2018
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      Business major, so it's a bullshitting field. It's okay I guess, comfortable to study and can get good salary if you bullshit well enough. Heh. I wish I had chosen STEM though. I probably will go back to school later in life for a different degree.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      28-09-2018
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      International Business - It seems like I will have to communicate with other people a lot
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

I'm in an individualized study program at my school, which is pretty neat! Though I do worry about how such a degree may be seen in a professional field. I am focusing in web design and the digital humanities.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      11-10-2016
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      majoring in digital art and 3D animation. Still exploring at the moment and sometimes I'm having this second doubt feeling of whether I made a right decision. which has finally happened to me as how I have seen so many people weren't able to pick up their mind and follow the one major they want to do in college
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

I didn't go to school for it, but I've been working on my IT certificates to continue down that path. I've done a few certs now that essentially equal up to a degree. It's rough now due to the coronavirus causing a huge lull in hiring, but I see plenty of value in the field of IT. Think about it: how much do you know about how your devices are set up and connecting to the network? Now think about how informed the average person is. There's many issues with the way people create their networks and protect their information, and it's a simple thing to do with a little knowhow.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      27-04-2015
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      my major is food technology. Has bright future, think can make money in this branch because of its wide appliance. People need to eat and drink after all.
      It's really an interesting job to handle the food but also a demanding task to know all about the processes and machines. Meet some challenges by mechanic stuff. More knowledge about physics is required than I thought. have been struggling with them but having fun on the way tho.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Đánh dấu

Quyền viết bài

• Bạn không thể đăng chủ đề mới
    • Bạn không thể gửi trả lời
    • Bạn không thể gửi đính kèm
    • Bạn không thể sửa bài
    •  

Theo giờ GMT +7. Bây giờ là 23:53.