• Công cụ
  • Hiển thị
      Tham gia ngày
      27-11-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      Trích dẫn Gửi bởi Keith2412 Xem bài viết
      Actually, I haven't got much experiences about my major because I'm a freshman. Well, I chose an international program that I'm being taught by foreigners. I had to study English during the first semester, and I just started my second term 2 weeks ago. Subjects that I've been learning such as microeconomic, management, and law. Now, I cannot know what exactly my major is, but at least I like it. I've learnt a bunch of things from these subjects.
      Oh, maybe we chose the same major, but not the same university :"D. Have you been studied public administration, or international finance,...yet? I'm so excited when I know someone who has the same major with me. :"D
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      13-12-2015
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      My major is English Interpreting. Actually, before choosing this major I didn't know anything about it. I chose it because I like the word "Interpreter". It sounds greater than "translator" or anything else. However, in the first week after choosing this major, I thought I had make a very big mistake. This major was too hard for me. Listening to English and translating/speaking in Vietnamese at a same time is totally insane. However, after few weeks later, I got used to it (actually, I must get used to it). And now, I love it. At the moment I write this comment, I am still a student of a university of foreign languages. In the future, I think I will work for the Department of Foreign Affairs in my city or teach English. I love to work with native speakers so becoming an English teacher is just a secondary choice.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

3. Trích dẫn Gửi bởi muitenphale Xem bài viết
      My major is English Interpreting. Actually, before choosing this major I didn't know anything about it. I chose it because I like the word "Interpreter". It sounds greater than "translator" or anything else. However, in the first week after choosing this major, I thought I had make a very big mistake. This major was too hard for me. Listening to English and translating/speaking in Vietnamese at a same time is totally insane. However, after few weeks later, I got used to it (actually, I must get used to it). And now, I love it. At the moment I write this comment, I am still a student of a university of foreign languages. In the future, I think I will work for the Department of Foreign Affairs in my city or teach English. I love to work with native speakers so becoming an English teacher is just a secondary choice.
      That is so great

Hope you will succeed, English teacher

I love English too, but I don't think I will have a job related to English :'(
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      13-12-2015
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      Trích dẫn Gửi bởi Phantom_Cat Xem bài viết
      That is so great

Hope you will succeed, English teacher

I love English too, but I don't think I will have a job related to English :'(
      Even when you won't get a job that needs English, you still can use English in here and in many other forums or to communicate with foreigners. so it's ok.
      Actually I don't like teaching so much. It's a little bit boring.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

5. Trích dẫn Gửi bởi muitenphale Xem bài viết
      Even when you won't get a job that needs English, you still can use English in here and in many other forums or to communicate with foreigners. so it's ok.
      Actually I don't like teaching so much. It's a little bit boring.
      Teaching is a wonderful job, I look up on teachers, they are my idols

You will be my idol, too
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      13-12-2015
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      Teaching is a wonderful job, I look up on teachers, they are my idols

You will be my idol, too
      haha. ok. So here is your small English lesson today:
      Look up to: to admire and respect someone >< Look down on: to think that you are better than someone.

In many cases, I feel lazy to use "Look down on" so I use "underestimate".
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

7. Trích dẫn Gửi bởi muitenphale Xem bài viết
      haha. ok. So here is your small English lesson today:
      Look up to: to admire and respect someone >< Look down on: to think that you are better than someone.

In many cases, I feel lazy to use "Look down on" so I use "underestimate".
      That's my mistake, I feel so ashamed
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      13-12-2015
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      That's my mistake, I feel so ashamed
      Nope. there is nothing call "ashamed" here. You made mistake and you corrected it. This is great. Until now, I still have alot of mistakes in using English. yesterday, I still thought that "Bạc" is "sliver" in english. However the right word is "silver", not "sliver". "Sliver" has a different meaning.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

9. Trích dẫn Gửi bởi muitenphale Xem bài viết
      Nope. there is nothing call "ashamed" here. You made mistake and you corrected it. This is great. Until now, I still have alot of mistakes in using English. yesterday, I still thought that "Bạc" is "sliver" in english. However the right word is "silver", not "sliver". "Sliver" has a different meaning.
      You make me feel relieved

You are the right person to teach English
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      13-12-2015
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      You make me feel relieved

You are the right person to teach English
      I'm still not good enough to teach someone but I can help if people have some small questions
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Đánh dấu

Quyền viết bài

• Bạn không thể đăng chủ đề mới
    • Bạn không thể gửi trả lời
    • Bạn không thể gửi đính kèm
    • Bạn không thể sửa bài
    •  

Theo giờ GMT +7. Bây giờ là 14:23.