• Hiển thị
      Tham gia ngày
      26-04-2019
      Bài viết
      Blog Entries
      Cấp độ
      Reps

Kyouko How to learn English?

I have always been interested in learning English, but I have never been able to master the way to learn him. Do you have any experience or experience in learning English?

** For example, which type of books to read? Or watch a drama? Please tell me, thank you.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      23-06-2019
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      All depends on how do you approach learning - English grammar is far easier than most of the languages but you still have to keep in mind that their tenses are rather "peculiar" for a newcommer. I'd suggest trying with simple materials for kids and in the meantrime learning their tenses like present/past/future simple. Of course you'll still have to keep up with vocabulary
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      11-10-2016
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      I find listening to music could really help improve especially pronunciation and vocabulary and the way you speak
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

I see this is old, but the best way is to try and find a topic that interests you in English, and then search and digest that type of content. It'll keep you interested, teach you how to have fun while you learn, and also introduce you to different speech patterns and word choices rather than teach you robotic mannerisms. You'll have to study grammar on your own to fully grasp it, and elementary/grade school guides can help you with that (seriously, how do you think we learned in school?), but seeing and hearing how it's utilized will solidify your knowledge.

Rich Brian is an Indonesian rapper whom learned English from watching rap music videos on Youtube and learning the slang from Twitter feeds. He started learning grammar on the side, and now he can rap and speak English fluently. It's possible, but you get what you put in, yeah?
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      13-12-2020
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      In my opinion, a majority of English-learning Vietnamese care too much about accent or how to imitate the language itself. However, I think it is best to improve by simple task. I used to watch cartoons without subtitle when I was small just because there weren't any subtitle channel available. As a result, I able to learn a lot of sounds in English. Still, the ability to reproduce it perfectly in an English accent or British accent is not easy. And I think it is not needed. I have been living in the US for 4 years and people does not care much if your accent is Vietnamese, Chinese or other countries. As long as you can convey your idea, communicate your thought without any trouble, I don't think obtaining an accent is essential.
      I am willing to help fellow Vietnamese to improve your English so feel free to give me any question if you have any.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      14-07-2019
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      Hix, this box only use English?
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Đánh dấu

Quyền viết bài

• Bạn không thể đăng chủ đề mới
    • Bạn không thể gửi trả lời