Kết quả 11 đến 15 của 15

• Công cụ
  • Hiển thị
      Tham gia ngày
      27-04-2015
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      ^ God, we're so much alike. I've watched Alias Grace yesterday and can't bear the thought of not sharing it.

At first I was trying to look for a website where I can watch the series Alias stared by Jennifer Garner because I've seen one of her movies named Peppermint. It was a good movie and she had played the role very well. But then instead of Alias I've found Alias Grace. I didn't think I'd watch it but on second thought I gave it a try. surprisingly it turned out to be one of my best film pick. After seeing Alias Grace, the breath taker, Alias became so boring and trivial that I don't want to watch it any more.

The heroine is a young woman, who has dissociative identity disorder. Or maybe not. She was accused of murder and sentenced to be prisoned for life. After 15 years behind bars she met this doctor, named Simon Jordan. He tried to help her approaching the lost memories about the murder, which she claimed she's not aware of. Although Grace is merely a servant and a so-called celebrated murderess, she's charming and has very own special thoughts. As the matter of fact the young handsome doctor was attracted to her though he knew he was not supposed to. He tried to contain himself and consequently got screwed up by contradiction. I can understand that he was confused, not knowing if Grace is innocent or guilty, truly has a feeling for him or just get use of him. But at the end when Marie confessed in Grace's flesh, he's let both of the girls down because he didn't want to believe. I don't know if Marie was another identity of Grace or she's really a poor soul who can not rest in peace and has got no other choice but to take over her closest friend's body to revenge the unfairness of the world. I'd like to believe the later, for all details indicate so.

Though I don't think Jordan deserves Grace because after the confess he fucked a woman that he has no feelings for and showed himself as a jerk, I pity him because he's lost such a fine woman. to be fair they've actually lost each other. I can tell how disappointed Marie was when Dr. Jordan didn't believe her and how lost Grace felt when he left without saying goodbye, leaving her case and her innocence unproved, so she had to spend another 11 years in prison. And I know for sure that Grace has had special feeling for him.

After 30 years Grace at last has her name cleared. Now that she has a nice small house with a kind husband, a farm with Loghorn chickens, two horses, a cat names Tabby and a dog names Rex, all Marie had ever wanted and all the things Grace herself would have wanted, she is seemly happy and she should be. What would she want more? Maybe she has no love for her husband Jamie but she has peace, which she has always longed for and dreamed for decades.

My sweet Simon, she's still happy without you. What about you? Would you be regretting now?
      Sửa lần cuối bởi Beans; 21-09-2020 lúc 03:55.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      02-01-2015
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      The older you grow, the faster time flies.

Then what are we waiting for? Just live the life you want and one day, when you look back, you will smile and think that "ah, I've lived my life to the fullest"
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Hello everyone, I'm just a bored wanderer having an English test coming. Although it is not the reason I come to this forum nor this sub-box, I just wanna drop by to say hi and, possibly find someone to talk.
      You can talk about literally anything, except dirty jokes lol, don't want to dirty my mind ^^.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      27-04-2015
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      Sex Education should have ended in season 2. I don't see any reasons for this series to go on to the next season. It's just getting lame if the producers keep prolong the story line cause they simply want to drain the most profit out of it and not cause it's needed to be extended! Story is completed, love birds already know how exactly they feel, problems solved! Why make more unnecessary problems?!

The appearance of the crippled guy is so unneeded and he's forcedly turned into some jealousy evil simply to serve as a barrier between the main couple?

People just don't let me love this series till the end! It's enough stopping at season 2 . The same story with The Witcher and Sense 8 due to poorly developed storylines. Pointless exceeding makes it tiring to keep track.

Is all of the Netflix originals gonna be like this? Should have ended but still continue till the rating dies pathetically?

I'm happy they ended The Big Bang Theory. The show's still excellent at that time and I still can have some more of it. But ending tbbt while I'm not fed up with it yet just makes me love it more. you'll be in my heart forever, tbbt. In fact I still watch you all over again every now and then *wink*
      Sửa lần cuối bởi Beans; 21-09-2020 lúc 03:11.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

5. This is me again, forcing you (or not) to read my lame and short movies review I know how far i go off the purpose of this thread but i was too lazy to write a decent review and put it in the right box so pls forgive me doing this (or not, but I'd rather be forgiven :])

This mega short review is about Dracula, which is premiered on some fine day in January this year and I just want to share some of my thoughts about the end of this mini series.

So, Lucy almost made it as the finest bride, but she's still scared of death and being ugly after all, she's not that careless as she appears or as she thinks. The fact that she really wants to die really hit Dracula there, that he let her break into pieces without the second thought. At the same time Agatha realizes that Dracula himself also fears of death like any mortals. he's not strong as it seems. Deep down, he's ashamed and a coward. He's supposed to share the same fate as his predecessor as well as his successor: live as a warrior, fight fiercely, accept death then rest in peace but he dares not to die, so he hides in shadows, doesn't have the gut to face the sun, assuming it kills him while he misses the sun terribly.

Though the Count was shocked and stunned at first, he soon accepted the truth. He stood there in daylight realizing how beautiful it is and what a coward he was, hiding in darkness like a rat for centuries just because he's afraid that the sun would be the end of him and wouldn't take a chance being under it. Seeing how calmly Agatha faced death he finally make his most important decision, to die with the one he loves.

And this is the biggest twist of this series. It's not the death of Count that surprises me but the fact that the Count love Agatha and she knew!
      OMFG!!! I've already known that Dracula is fond of Agatha. He said she's the most insightful, complicated and the only one that he wanted to make last. But love her??!! That's the freaking astounding twist!! And when he makes the illusion that they're together, I totally exploded! I mean, it's kind weird cause he used to be some kind of loveless monster, she a nun, they're both mega old and there's not even a slightly romantic air blooming between them but after all those mixed feelings are gone it's just lovely. I've been fan of Agatha all along: she the smartest, bravest, most patient, toughest and most persistent. Now she's with the strongest, trickiest, most charming devil. What an odd yet handsome couple!!

This film is amazing, highly recommend to anyone, "just" bit more than 3 hours of your life

ps. now that i read it again i can totally tell that not-watch-it-yet people would think i made a fuss cause romance between cold loveless vampires and mortal girls isn't such bewildering but believe me when i say i didn't

Sửa lần cuối bởi checkoutmybook; 21-09-2020 lúc 02:50.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Đánh dấu

Quyền viết bài

• Bạn không thể đăng chủ đề mới
    • Bạn không thể gửi trả lời
    • Bạn không thể gửi đính kèm
    • Bạn không thể sửa bài
    •  

Theo giờ GMT +7. Bây giờ là 11:47.