oOo VnSharing oOo

Go Back   Diễn đàn > VnSharing School > English >

Trả lời
Kết quả 731 đến 732 của 732

• Công cụ
  • Hiển thị
      Trích dẫn Gửi bởi Dâu Xem bài viết
      there's a question that I've been concerning with for a while and searching answers on google had been carried out with little success (?) thus it'd be thrilled if u guys can help me find sources to this problem or just answer it if u knew.

Q: should a bad news be broken to you before you go to bed?

so I'd sure be traumatized with this news and because it is said that sleeping fixes problems, a good sleep might ease the trauma I had. On the other hand, some believe that sleep should be a relaxing process and receiving thrills before sleep influenced badly on the quality of the sleep and hence on other things too. both makes sense to me but what is the right thing to do?

for my opinion, i kept doing the A strategy, using sleep as a tool to make me forget the unpleasant quicker. still i had the feeling that it was a bad idea.

so any thoughts? :"P

Actually the first type is a way to destress yourself when you encounter something hard and not want to advance further. A mild symptom of depression is to sleep a lot.

The second type is recommended because sleep is the time when brain can rest and not actively working. So having a good sleep is important for "brain health" I would say.

I actually exprience both types, first one when i kind of depressed and just want to avoid stuffs haha. Second is what i often try to do if i need to rest my brain after long hours working/ studying. It's like to help unfreeze and declog my brain xD

"It is good to love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is well done."
      - Vincent Van Gogh -

Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      27-04-2015
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      Trích dẫn Gửi bởi sildi07 Xem bài viết
      xD Mods have nothing to do these days anyway except cleaning spams (?) LOL. Also the admin does not login much anymore so we cant have any more new mods haha.
      that's exactly what i said to the buddy in thread "why we still online?" =]]] anw i thought cmode or smode also have authority to set new mods XD

and "have nothing to do except cleaning spams" is the reason why i expect to be set as mod '' v'' i'm confident i can hold the job kk
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Đánh dấu

Quyền viết bài

• Bạn không thể đăng chủ đề mới
    • Bạn không thể gửi trả lời
    • Bạn không thể gửi đính kèm
    • Bạn không thể sửa bài
    •  

Theo giờ GMT +7. Bây giờ là 16:54.