Kết quả 571 đến 580 của 732

• Công cụ
  • Hiển thị
      Tham gia ngày
      10-12-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      polaroid huh ? Yeah that sound much more reasonable.

my own cousin, the son of my mother's sister, is broke all the time, even though he make almost twice as much as me, and got into the work force 2 years before me.
      He spend it all as soon as he earn it, on film camera, going on phượt and shit. Typical hipster stuff.

He say it's living in the moment and all that, but I find it's rather reckless with money.

I recently found this and it resonate with me greatly.
      Even if I don't have enough for world domination, then at least I can have enough for a robo waifu and immortality through transhumanism, about 50 years from now.
      Through patient and suffering, I will win in the end.
      Sửa lần cuối bởi Do No Evil; 26-06-2018 lúc 01:42.
      It is the dawn of a new day!
      You reflected on your journey so far and became a little wiser.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      13-11-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      polaroid huh ? Yeah that sound much more reasonable
      I assure you that it's not, financially speaking. I'm shooting with much cheaper (and smaller) format, but the original polaroid goes for ~600k per pack of 8 shots.

If anything, it teaches me to be very, very frugal with my shoots. The opposite of modern photography really, where one could shoot without a care in the world, there will be plenty to choose from and post-processing can save even the most dire pictures.

He say it's living in the moment and all that, but I find it's rather reckless with money.
      Unlike the typical US graduate, most of us Vietnamese enter the work force debt-free, so there is more leeway for us where money is involved. Unless you really fucked up (or something really fucks you up and there's nothing you can do, like getting into accidents) the chance of getting financially ruined is low. Plus, there is money to be made everywhere you look.

That said, if you pay attention to pop culture lately, they are promoting the hipster stuff you so dissed. Want to live and not just exist? Go phượt. One guy was highly regarded and praised thanks to being born with a weak heart that would have gotten him an early death, but carried on and worked his way to success go phượt all year round, probably not on his own money. Don't get me wrong - the guy really does have unbelievable achievement, but let's not romanticize him to be the reason everyone and their grandmother must go on phượt shall we?
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

*breathes in*
      Wait, this isn't the syntax of this place.
      I mean, breathes in.

I MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!!!
      I didn't realize it until just a moment ago, but I do, it's been a whole damn year, FUCK I'm sorry, I just got involved into the flow of things and then forgot about coming back somewhere along the way.
      And the times when it did come to my mind, I was scared that if I check, I would see that you guys had also abandoned it and that I could never talk to you again, so I didn't even attempt to go to the site, as backwards as it sounds.
      How's summer been, my once-again-favorite people.
      AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
      Okay, I'm temporarily satisfied now.
      I see you are getting a better hang of this "life" thing, eh Markun, I almost didn't realize it was you by the tone. Mufufufufufufufufufufufufu

edit: and holy shit is English box dead
      Sửa lần cuối bởi ZenjitsuOshan; 29-06-2018 lúc 21:33.
      "...musing an address, on my memory lane."
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      13-11-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      Hey there, long time no see. TBF I'm guilty of leaving this place for sometime too. Don't feel bad about it.

Summer's been fair I guess? Would love less heat tho.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      10-12-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      and holy shit is English box dead
      yep
      this whole forum is barely hanging on life support.
      any moment now, when it is no longer financially viable, they could pull the plug and we would lose this place again.

I would suggest we move on to somewhere else, but I utterly despise using social media. 3normie5me.

I almost didn't realize it was you by the tone.
      oh don't let the positivity fool you, I am still just as dead inside as ever.
      But since life is just a game, I can do well if I play me like I play a game character.

Speaking of which, how are you doing ?
      surely you are on your way to become responsible boring adult like us, right ?

That said, if you pay attention to pop culture lately, they are promoting the hipster stuff you so dissed.
      Slowly our youths are catching up to their western Millennial brethren.
      I expect 2 more years before we hit peak "first world problem" like the west.
      Sửa lần cuối bởi Do No Evil; 02-07-2018 lúc 01:59.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      13-11-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      Yeah the whole forum's been slow for quite awhile.

We could make a slack or discord or something? Nothing come close to being a forum tho. I don't know.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      10-12-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      or we can go to the forum next door
      https://hako.re/forum/

This forum is maintained by ex-mod from VN box and Ecchi FC.

on other news
      next Monday I will officially take 5 youngster under my wing
      there's one girl born in 1998 among the trainee and she wear glasses.
      you know what that mean ?
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      13-11-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      Ah yeah, also that kokoro or smt forum we once migrated to (and back). I already have an account there I believe, but I need to remember the username first lol.

Speaking of which, a Saya in underworld new post notification just arrived to my Gmail inbox. God, I completely forgot about that blog. Let's hope future stories will be just as good.

Now if only the Gaijin chronicles makes a comeback...

Oh and, what does it mean? Godspeed my friend, godspeed.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

1998s are legal in the workforce already?
      it still baffles me sometimes remembering that the kids born in those years are adults already. Colleagues!
      it makes me I feel old

about the migration thingy, I'm fine with staying here, but we can do that as safe-proof in case this place go down any moment now. Discord or slack would be convenient since we can be in touch more often.
      more leeway for impulsive talking doe.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      10-12-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      sometime it isn't the age that got me, but what they do at that age.
      ever since im in highschool, my mental age is 40 anyway, so age mean nothing.
      but I don't actually have the experience of a 40 years old man. I do have mental mid-life crisis tho ahahahaha

Bui Tien Dung born in 1997 and he is already capable of greatness, and look dastardly handsome doing it.
      And then there are 30s years old who haven't got their shit together,or being hundred millions in debt, or being fat miserable basement dwellers. At least I am not one of those, which is nice.

And then I think about those 10 years old asian kids with a chess grandmaster title, a PhD and are certified pianists, which put me in a state of Zen since they represent a level of performance not achievable by mere mortal, so there's no point beating myself over it.

Speaking of kid geniuses, do you guys know Harry Porter and the Method of Rationality ?
      Very nice fanfiction, where our young Harry Porter is so smart and genre savvy, it took him only one years to resolve almost every conflict in the book, which J K Rowling's Porter took seven.
      and the best part is, it is completed.

Edit: https://www.facebook.com/YANKids/vid...7647952392814/

HHHHHHHHNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGNNNNNNN
      Sửa lần cuối bởi Do No Evil; 08-07-2018 lúc 01:23.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Đánh dấu

Quyền viết bài

• Bạn không thể đăng chủ đề mới
    • Bạn không thể gửi trả lời
    • Bạn không thể gửi đính kèm
    • Bạn không thể sửa bài
    •  

Theo giờ GMT +7. Bây giờ là 15:04.