oOo VnSharing oOo

Go Back   Diễn đàn > VnSharing School > English >

Trả lời
Kết quả 91 đến 100 của 732

• Công cụ
  • Hiển thị
      Just putting up a show, to save face. I can't let her see me wounded.
      Might as well casually proceed to confess with someone else in the same manner, just to act like some hot shot, heh.

There was a black out so we were just chillin' in the pool without any activity, and then he just literally clung on to me
      Haha, well that sounds adorable. Was he, like, nine? Its easy to get attached to older(?) people at that age (or at least that's how I was)

I dont if I should feel ashamed or relieved that I dont know whom the heck you were referring to...
      feel free enlight me...
      "...musing an address, on my memory lane."
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      10-12-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      I was in 5th grade, you know.

When you talk about guys in your class having crush on girls I hope you don't actually talk about six-graders or something
      Sửa lần cuối bởi Do No Evil; 21-04-2016 lúc 09:05.
      It is the dawn of a new day!
      You reflected on your journey so far and became a little wiser.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      13-11-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      You didn't have to tell her man, just silently shake your head. If she was actually curious enough, she will put some effort into finding out what that mean. By then, you would have managed to leave a seed deep, deep in her mind. And that is cool.

Anyway, congratulation I guess?

That reminds me about the Japan trip stories I haven't told. And the fact that the eldest is currently learning 3 things: French, yoga and driving to prepare for her immigration lol.
      That reminds me, you told us she was going to get married, by the end of last month is what I remember. Was it with a Japanese?

Never heard about immigration process requiring a driving license. But I do hear that obtaining a driving license in Japan is very difficult.

Hmm...talk about education, I do want to take some basic "startup kit" Japanese courses, then move to self learn and hopefully be able to pratically use it in 3 years. Since most of the original contents I will consume for the probably rest of my life would be in English and Japanese anyway (excluding Vietnamese and Chinese).
      They said "getting started is halfway success", but I cant even get myself started with this.
      I'm on the same boat. Downloaded a bunch of untranslated raw manga, hoping to be able to read them someday. Latest being the Aoba bicycling shop.

Btw I only know of only one Ushijima-kun. The loan shark. Not sure how exactly he can be cute tho.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      10-12-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      Sasuga Japan, they did it again.
      First they made chunnibyou moe, now they have managed to make clinical autism cute
      Im so in love right now

Sửa lần cuối bởi Do No Evil; 21-04-2016 lúc 21:56.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      13-11-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      See comment section

>1 nuke too many

Floored me.

But isn't autism all about difficulty in communication? She does that just fine.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      10-12-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      Have you seen Rainman ? or this ?
      it does include some degree of behavior disorders. That twitching around is pretty evident.
      but hers is not so severe that she can't function

she can play the guitar and take selfies just fine.

and my God that that short hair with the hime-cut bang
      and her voice
      and that red tint around her eyes that's make it looks like she just cried her eyes out.
      and her name literally translate to "That".
      and THIS
      How ridiculously cute is that ?

that pink hair girl tho, she looks like she come straight out of a comedy anime.
      Sửa lần cuối bởi Do No Evil; 23-04-2016 lúc 22:29.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      13-11-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      But none of that relate to communication?

Sorry but for some reasons instagram doesn't work for me. Just a blank page.

That reminds me, there is a theory that goes like: the smarter you are, the better communication skill you must possess in order not to be classified as being autistic. I don't know. Science is still trying to learn about autism after all.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      10-12-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      Sorry but for some reasons instagram doesn't work for me. Just a blank page.
      Try changing to Google DNS bro

Trích dẫn Gửi bởi wiki
      Autistic spectrum: a range of conditions (from autism to Asperger’s syndrome) characterized by difficulties in social interaction and communication and by restricted or repetitive patterns of thought and behavior.
      the smarter you are, the better communication skill you must possess in order not to be classified as being autistic.
      Yeah
      smarter people, especially the 145+ IQ crowd, tend to exhibit symptom of autism.
      Plus they are also tend to be introverted anyway, so I don't think they mind about not communicating with people.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

9. Back to my old days , when I was the same age as her , I spent all the time for reading comics and playing video games ..

Hopefully, English isnt a big deal for children nowadays
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      10-12-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      >7 years old
      >speak English and French
      >has a youtube channel

Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Đánh dấu