Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      10-12-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      >In other word, the one who confesses loses
      Thanks for open my eye bro
      It's true after all, in this game the only winning move is not to play.

Of course the truth is, all these shenanigans mean that the more they fight each other, the more deeply in love they are.
      They need a partner-in-crime.

I have been watching Hannibal lately, you know what it's about ? The greatest love story ever told......between two grown-ass men.
      and they do exactly this kind of mind game.
      Sửa lần cuối bởi Do No Evil; 18-04-2016 lúc 10:26.
      It is the dawn of a new day!
      You reflected on your journey so far and became a little wiser.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Lọ Kẹo
      Xanh Lam
      Yuya
      SP: 366
      Tham gia ngày
      06-11-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps

such interest
      is there anything new here?
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      13-11-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      I just bought a mechanical keyboard, after resisting the urge for sometime. Been on laptop keyboard since forever... An old-school thinkpad keyboard, if you know what I'm talking about - arguably the best laptop keyboard ever made.

Also I and a few friends started a FB fanpage about AM news. Honestly it doesn't matter if this project go well or not. We just wanted to do something, anything, together. Anyway if it really take off, you will hear more about it!
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      10-12-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      Trích dẫn Gửi bởi Cigarette Xem bài viết
      Also I and a few friends started a FB fanpage about AM news. Honestly it doesn't matter if this project go well or not. We just wanted to do something, anything, together.
      Godspeed brother.
      That's the way to do it really. Lay a foundation first before anything else.

On other news, hold me homies, I did it! I asked her out.
      She said no tho
      At least I can move on with my life now.

Thanks @ZenjitsuOshan, no more regret.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Wah, am I supposed to feel responsibu?

I think it's still better than keep it for urself? Andyou can focus on the tests.
      Oh well, anything more? Because I want to hear. A detailed context, transcript with time marks and number of casualties would be nice...will also archive it for you later, no sweat.

"FB fanpage about AM news". That sounded horrible at first, but when i think about how it would work, kinda nice actually.
      "...musing an address, on my memory lane."
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      10-12-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      Tests were no problem.
      The moment she refused me, I felt a strange sense of relief. Because I already mentally prepared myself for the worst.

So I made a text box and two buttons with Yes and No on them in html on my laptop.
      Made them all fancy and shit, with animation effect on each button click.

I asked her if she can answer a few question for me.
      So I type in my message.
      I told her I really like her and can I ask her out ?
      She clicked No

Then I ask her if there's already someone before me
      She clicked Yes

So I closed the laptop, and looked at her deeply in the eyes, gave her a fake smile and thanked her for finally set me free.

She was surprised.
      She told me she's already in a relationship with someone else for a year now (tch, kids these day).
      So my only relief is that the other dude in the class will get nothing either.

Sorry to disappoint you, there's no casualties cause I still kept my cool.

So after class, I gestured her to stay with me for a moment
      She and I looked at each other for the last time, and smiled, and I said "Adieu, mon cheri" to her.
      She asked what that means, and I told her it's "Goodbye my dear".
      Then we waved each other goodbye and went our own way.

How fucking cool was that shit !
      Sửa lần cuối bởi Do No Evil; 20-04-2016 lúc 20:59.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Damn, that was wicked, lol.

You sure compensated the lack of courage to confess with ur competence eh. But again, after sometime, THE "the fk did I do that for?" will probably hit you. Well done anyway.

Tests were no problem.
      Why was you there again?
      No, seriously, I have never really had interest in these kinds of thing, so I dont know the purpose of them.
      Education? Or cerification?
      Because you didnt seem like having learned much from the classes emselves. So is it cerification?

Hmm...talk about education, I do want to take some basic "startup kit" Japanese courses, then move to self learn and hopefully be able to pratically use it in 3 years. Since most of the original contents I will consume for the probably rest of my life would be in English and Japanese anyway (excluding Vietnamese and Chinese).
      They said "getting started is halfway success", but I cant even get myself started with this.
      Just image the kind of people I would meet at those place.......
      The last thing I want is meeting my own kind there...
      Noooooo......
      No offense but...
      Nooooooo................
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      10-12-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      You sure compensated the lack of courage to confess with ur competence eh.
      Just putting up a show, to save face. I can't let her see me wounded.

But again, after sometime, THE "the fk did I do that for?" will probably hit you.
      Got a few public speaking trainings a while back.
      As long as Im prepared I can stand the cringe of my acting.

Why was you there again?
      I went there for the joy of battles,
      and to get my shit kicked in
      and hopefully get a band 9 IELTS certificate just for the hell of it.

if it's worth doing, it's worth doing all the way.
      Being an OCD completionist masochist freak, I can't sleep soundly at night until I 100%'d everything.

Classes are helpful. My writing is more literature than academic, so that's an eye opener.
      I went Shakespearean on that shit (thanks TVtropes and Cracked) and apparently that's not what they are looking for.

I also need help with speaking cause I still have Vietnamese accent.
      and I speak like a voice synthesizer reading Wikipedia articles instead of a human.

oh and I manage to introduce TVtrope and Cracked to two people, including my lovely loli.
      Their life is ruined now.

Just image the kind of people I would meet at those place.......
      Nah, it will be normal, cause everyone will be too busy hiding their power level anyway.
      Sửa lần cuối bởi Do No Evil; 21-04-2016 lúc 01:45.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Trích dẫn Gửi bởi Cigarette Xem bài viết
      His crush was you all along? But please don't see it as creepy, you just sadden the gentlemen here you know ;-(
      Eh I thought it was creepy when a guy likes a girl older than him back then. I was in 5th grade, you know. Basically romance to me was some guy liking a girl the same age or younger, anything else is just weird.

Especially that I found out his age after he jumped on my back in the pool. There was a black out so we were just chillin' in the pool without any activity, and then he just literally clung on to me 0.o

She told me she's already in a relationship with someone else for a year now (tch, kids these day).
      Oh you. Well at least you are like the first guy I know to actually confess (with a bang even, GJ). I'm pretty sure my old friends did not as far as I know *shrug*

Hmm...talk about education, I do want to take some basic "startup kit" Japanese courses, then move to self learn and hopefully be able to pratically use it in 3 years. Since most of the original contents I will consume for the probably rest of my life would be in English and Japanese anyway (excluding Vietnamese and Chinese).
      That reminds me about the Japan trip stories I haven't told. And the fact that the eldest is currently learning 3 things: French, yoga and driving to prepare for her immigration lol.

About my avatar, I'm thinking of changing it to my newest bae instead of what I have now. The kid is cute but Ushijima-kun is waaaay cuter. He's also the second villain character I like (the other one being Wolfram).

I'm not sure Kanki counts but eh.

And my bae takes real good care of his bunnies too how cute is that >///<

Edit:
      Their life is ruined now.
      Err, best revenge ever?

We need more people to spread that infection though.

Kind of like how reading my first ever Suehiro Maruo series leads me to Shintaro Kago and so on.
      Sửa lần cuối bởi Falling Black Cat; 21-04-2016 lúc 01:36.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Đánh dấu

Quyền viết bài

• Bạn không thể đăng chủ đề mới
    • Bạn không thể gửi trả lời
    • Bạn không thể gửi đính kèm
    • Bạn không thể sửa bài
    •  

Theo giờ GMT +7. Bây giờ là 14:45.