• Công cụ
  • Hiển thị
      Tham gia ngày
      13-11-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      It's ok bro. You can always feel later.

Btw that remind me of a certain man... conspiracy... NHK... Welcome to the NHK. Don't turn criminal now, you hear?
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      10-12-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps

I just watch
      It's quite....therapeutic

Just gotta enjoy the little things in life, you know
      I have been neglecting myself

anyway, If you dont mind
      tell us about that girl you fancy bro
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      13-11-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps

Oh, the girl? She was a colleague, working in a position that had no role in the project I worked on, so interactions were very limited. She was a quality assurance officer, if you are interested. In some place it's a feared position. Anyway in my project that was handled by the customer, and her only job was to do a final audit at project's closure. Came to know about her at that time.

She was a gentle person, very soothing voice, with hip length black hair. She just cut it shoulder-length and dyed blonde tho, not sure if it's signify anything. Apparently her father thought it's a waste. I do agree, though taking care of such long hair was probably a pain. Told her to go for the a-line bob.

I just left the company today tho, so there's that.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Trích dẫn Gửi bởi Cigarette Xem bài viết
      I just left the company today tho, so there's that.
      Why does it sound sad all of a sudden...

Long hair really was a pain, especially when you wash it. After awhile your neck will start to feel tired no matter which way your turn your head. And then the horror came when you try to dry it =( I have been there.

This makes me remember some guy friends I had. They told me about the girls they like and such but I barely see them make contact with these girls. I don't remember much of these but a few of them told me that I share just one trait of their crush: being quiet. One of them was especially clingy. We learned swimming at the same place, but I was the better swimmer so I later moved on to an advanced class while he stayed behind. I also found out that he was one year younger.

I thought that was creepy as hell.

The rest were nice friends to me though. I sit next to these guys in class so maybe they felt comfortable enough to tell me.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Wait wat, why? Is that kind of serious? Stop dropping bomb to bait us like that.

>hip long hair
      shedding nonstop, there's ALWAYS hair on the floor, block the sinks and just interfering with ur hygiene in general, *cough*toilet*cough*
      also an universally obvious target of harrassment.

One of them was especially clingy. We learned swimming at the same place, but I was the better swimmer so I later moved on to an advanced class while he stayed behind. I also found out that he was one year younger.

Haha, talk about "all of sudden".
      "...musing an address, on my memory lane."
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      13-11-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      Hi there Cat. I see you have a new avatar.

Why does it sound sad all of a sudden...
      But it's not. I just reduced my chance to hear her voice to... almost... nil... sob. I'm going on a bicycling trip to find myself. For a month or two. J/k. But my plan really is to take a month off to go on short trips. The target is a century a day (100 miles, or 160km) hopefully by the end.

Bicycle romance is nice too, that latest chap really got me. Too bad it's not getting translated anymore.

His crush was you all along? But please don't see it as creepy, you just sadden the gentlemen here you know ;-(

Wait, may be love is creepy after all.

shedding nonstop, there's ALWAYS hair on the floor, block the sinks and just interfering with ur hygiene in general, *cough*toilet*cough*
      Hey, that can't get any more in-your-face. Good for me that I got over my obsession over silky long natural black hair - I've long concluded such hair doesn't exist in the wild. Now I'm all about bob. Those awesome backviews... those napes... hah.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

I'm going on a bicycling trip to find myself. For a month or two.
      So you didnt quit, did you?
      Heh, that would be called a ...bicycle leave, lol.

Yea, calling a person who got a crush for you creepy in front of an antisocial unrequited bunch......hurts, especiqlly now. Ouch.
      Too bad, shots fired, cant take it back.
      Anyway, while his feeling is his to keep, your view is yours to hold and express, no need to be considerate.

And holy, that 'Shame' tho.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      13-11-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      No, I did quit. Unless you're irreplaceable, few company would let you take more than a month off work for as silly a reason as hobby. It's also a bit complicated. You see, I will comeback to the same company after this, but to a different branch.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      10-12-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      Trích dẫn Gửi bởi Cigarette Xem bài viết
      >chap 1
      Fucking hell man, I didn't ask for this feel
      The last things I want right now is to be reminded of the rat race.
      Why do they have to portrait adulthood so soul-crushingly depressing ?
      It is the dawn of a new day!
      You reflected on your journey so far and became a little wiser.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      13-11-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      Come on, it's not that bad. There are people who work half a year and go backpacking the other half.

In my case, I need to make money to feed my hobby. Bicycle (not bicycle-shaped object) is expensive (see that 200k jpy price tag?), some are jokingly called dentist's chair. Now that I got stuff under control, I'm going for my hobby.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Đánh dấu

Quyền viết bài

• Bạn không thể đăng chủ đề mới
    • Bạn không thể gửi trả lời
    • Bạn không thể gửi đính kèm
    • Bạn không thể sửa bài
    •  

Theo giờ GMT +7. Bây giờ là 17:24.