oOo VnSharing oOo

Go Back   Diễn đàn > VnSharing School > English > Old Damp Treehouse > Letters to Santa Claus >

Đã đóng
Kết quả 1 đến 10 của 10

• Công cụ
  • Hiển thị
    1. [Letters to Santa Claus] Snow [06]

BBCode by HETΔLLIES
      Dear Santa Claus,

To: Mr. Claus
      Dear Mr. Santa Claus,

How are you? How’s life treating you? I guess you’re still busy running around that little toy factory of yours right? It’s been such a long time since I last wrote anything to you, must be 15 years now. My life has changed drastically, to the point that whenever I look back, I hardly recognize the kind of life I had before.

I graduated, I have a job as well, actually, this is my 5th job already. The last four were all internships, and I’m telling you, being an intern sucks. Aside from not being able to get a single penny, I still had to do almost every single thing other people didn’t want to do, got scolded by silly things, and countless other discomfort that will take me a whole morning to list I guess. I met different kinds of people, some were nice enough to make me smile, but some were really nasty and they even screamed in my face. But overall, it was fun. At least I enjoyed every single day of work, despite the fact that I had to get up at 4am in the morning, put on make-up and high heels and I would be standing on those shoes for 9 hours straight (oops, forgot to tell yah, I was a receptionist). However, reality hit me, just like that time when puberty did and messed up my whole life. I figured out that my health was not suitable for the job, what a shame, Santa, you have no idea how hard I had fought to be able to pursue this career. Now I’m an office employee, and what does it mean? No talk in the office, no eating in the office, no fun in the office, no more random conversation about vulgar things or meeting handsome guys, urg, it’s freaking boring, the only great thing is I don’t have to put on make-up and high heels. I hate my current job, but it offers me good-enough salary and benefit package, so well… I probably can tolerate it until I’m experienced enough to move on to another still-boring-as-hell-but-at-least-higher-paid job :shrug:

And here comes the disturbing part, I have a crush on someone. I know right, love is bad for your heart, I’m having constant heart attacks these days, perhaps that’s the reason why you stay single and unavailable all these years. Wise choice, Santa-the-super-mage! I should have made the same choice too, but then he appeared and the next thing I know, my head was turned into a roller coaster. Yep, you have it right, I can’t think straight and can think straight lol. That’s what amazing about me. I can’t help but believe he’s the cutest creature ever existed in this planet (rare case, I’m telling you, this is really really rare, I’ve never been this heads over heels over a guy before to the point where I am insanely blind) but at the same time, I know this ain’t love, and he doesn’t feel the same way about me, well I wish I could use the word “has yet” here but I’m too coward to do that. We’ve known each other for nearly a year, and during these times, I’ve only met him for, like, 6 or 7 times? At first, he was a nobody to me, or shall I say, the-childish-nobody-with-a-super-loud-voice. It was not until lately that we began talking more often. And the innocent flirting, almost from my side only. I swear to God, the flirting was not my plan at all. But then, the more I look at his face, the cuter he appears in my eyes. Yeah yeah, I know I’m hopeless. Then during one night where I dropped my brain somewhere on the street, I began plot twist with him. He didn’t believe I liked him (me either, at that time, it was supposed to be a joke) but then he bought it and I was left with a pool of dog blood. The next 2 or 3 days, we kept silence, there was nothing to talk about, obviously, we were awkward. I thought about it really carefully, and I know I don’t hate him, or should I say, hate being with him. The rest happened as planned, he rejected and we began to be friends. Nobody notices a single thing, I should be happy that we can still act normally and be friends but honestly… I am not. This only proves that he truly considers me as a friend, a friend that never moves on to something higher. I don’t know Santa, I’m sure I’m not in love, this is only temporary crush when you begin to have strange dreams and fancy of a white-horse prince charming, but at the same time, my heart hurts. Why does it hurt so badly?

There have been times when I wish I could rewind time so that I can be a child once again, do you know the good thing about being a child? You don’t have to wake up everyday worrying about how to make ends meet, how to balance your life, how to put on such thick make-up and fake a smile. As a child, I was able to cry whenever I wanted to, to laugh at whatever I found funny, and… I was capable of holding on to my belief, in myself, in your existence, in miracles, in fairy tales, in wishes-do-come-true stuff. I’m not asking for anything, and this is probably the very last letter you receive from me. So bye Santa, it’s high time I returned to reality :sigh:

P/S: that letter I wrote you 15 years ago asking you to bring Doraemon to me, you still haven’t fulfilled it, liar hihihihihi.

P/S/S: if you want me to recognize your existence, give me the guy’s heart darn it. I mean the heart itself, literally, okay? I think it’s going to make tons of money on the black market ahihihi.
      Sửa lần cuối bởi Snow; 01-10-2016 lúc 22:59.
      Some people feel the rain
      Others just get wet
      That's why I choose to be

DISENCHANTED

After reading your letter I just want to say: it is true life sucks but, at the same time, life is fair. Don’t be sad if he rejected you because that means fate has planned someone better than him for you. Be strong and love yourself. Keep working hard and don’t give up, your effort will be paid one day. :')

One huge problem in your letter are run-on sentences. Out of all the letters I read, you have the most run-on sentences, probably enough to get you an award for run-on lol.

I can’t help but believe he’s the cutest creature ever existed in this planet (rare case, I’m telling you, this is really really rare, I’ve never been this heads over heels over a guy before to the point where I am insanely blind) but at the same time, I know this ain’t love, and he doesn’t feel the same way about me, well I wish I could use the word “has yet” here but I’m too coward to do that.
      => I found this sentence as the longest one, so I'll give it the title of the King.

But overall, it was fun. At least I enjoyed every single day of work, despite the fact that I had to get up at 4am in the morning, put on make-up and high heels and I would be standing on those shoes for 9 hours straight (oops, forgot to tell yah, I was a receptionist).
      => I grant this run-on the Queen. : ) In addition, there is a redundant issue here. If you already use "am," no need "in the morning" => Every one knows 4 a.m. is really early in the morning.

Aside from not being able to get a single penny, I still had to do almost every single thing other people didn’t want to do, got scolded by silly things, and countless other discomfort that will take me a whole morning to list I guess.
      As a child, I was able to cry whenever I wanted to, to laugh at whatever I found funny, and… I was capable of holding on to my belief, in myself, in your existence, in miracles, in fairy tales, in wishes-do-come-true stuff.
      => These two will be the Concubines. I bet the King has the harem that he wishes for~

Do not trying to connect many independent clauses with a comma in one sentence. If you want to connect two independent clauses, use linking words. If you have a sentence that supports the main clause, use relative pronouns (which, where, when, whom, that). If you desperately want to link two independent clauses, use semicolons. Or else, the most simple way would be to separate those individual clauses in an independent sentence. Just for reference, here are three rules for using commas I want to remind you:

1. Use commas to separate independent clauses when they are joined by any of these seven coordinating conjunctions: and, but, for, or, nor, so, yet.

2. Use commas after introductory a) clauses, b) phrases, or c) words that come before the main clause.

➤ While I was eating, the cat scratched at the door.

➤ When the snow stops falling, we'll shovel the driveway.

8. Use commas to set off phrases at the end of the sentence that refer back to the beginning or middle of the sentence. Such phrases are free modifiers that can be placed anywhere in the sentence without causing confusion.

➤ Nancy waved enthusiastically at the docking ship, laughing joyously.

[source: Purdue OWL]

Besides the run-on problem, there are two other errors that I want to mention.

Firstly, spell out all numbers less than ten. Even though this letter is informal, formal writing requires strict rules with spelling out numbers and we often forget to do it. Thus, it’s better to make it become a good habit, right?

my 5th job
      6 or 7 times
      The next 2 or 3 days
      Secondly, you use a lot of parallel structures, but forget to complete the parallelism (or listing structure). Or I should say you need to pay more attention at the sentence structure when you decides to have a parallelism...Else this may lead to run-on sentences.

No talking in the office, no eating in the office, no fun in the office, no more random conversation about vulgar things or meeting handsome guys, urg, it’s freaking boring, the only great thing is I don’t have to put on make-up and high heels.
      ➤ No talking, eating, and having fun in the office, no more random conversation about vulgar things, or meeting handsome guys, urg, it’s freaking boring. The only great thing is I don’t have to put on make-up and high heels.

As a child, I was able to cry whenever I wanted to, to laugh at whatever I found funny, and… I was capable of holding on to my belief, in myself, in your existence, in miracles, in fairy tales, in wishes-do-come-true stuff.
      ➤ As a child, I was able to cry whenever I wanted to, to laugh at whatever I found funny, and...to be able to hold on to my belief in myself, in your existence, in miracles, in fairy tales, and in wishes-do-come-true stuff.
      Sửa lần cuối bởi sildi07; 27-11-2016 lúc 11:38.

"It is good to love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is well done."
      - Vincent Van Gogh -

3. Chào @sildi07

Mình vốn có thể viết bằng tiếng Anh, không vấn đề, nhưng mình nghĩ tiếng Việt dù sao cũng là tiếng mẹ đẻ của mình và mình muốn dùng ngôn ngữ rõ ràng và hoàn chỉnh nhất để biểu đạt những gì mình sắp nói đến đây với bạn. Mình cảm ơn bạn đã dành thời gian đọc lá thư của mình, góp ý, mình biết bạn cũng có ý tốt, nhưng mình xin nói rõ, mình không cần những điều bạn nói trên đây và cảm thấy bạn vô cùng thiếu tế nhị.

Mình không phải là một con người không chịu góp ý hay lắng nghe, với cương vị nick xanh cũng 1 năm rồi, mình chỉ trích, lời khen, góp ý của mọi người, đã nghe qua đủ. Bạn có thể nghĩ mình là một ngon người cứng đầu không chịu lắng nghe, mình cũng không quản, nhưng cách bạn nhận xét làm mình khó chịu vô cùng.

Thứ nhất, lá thư của mình, mình hoàn toàn có quyền viết theo bất cứ cách nào mình muốn, và mình không cần bạn trao danh hiệu phi tần/hoàng thượng/hoàng hậu cũng như lol trong lá thư của mình. Đây là một hành động mà, xin cho phép mình nói thẳng, vô cùng khiếm nhã của bạn. Bạn cũng là một tmod của box English, lẽ ra bạn phải hiểu một chuyện, bạn phải tôn trọng member của box. Có thể do mình nhạy cảm, nhưng bạn cũng nên suy xét lại ngôn từ của bạn, đây là một bài nhận xét/góp ý chân thành, bạn không phải cô giáo hay thầy giáo của mình, đừng dùng cái giọng điệu mỉa mai châm biếm xen lẫn trịch thượng như thế với mình, mình không thích đâu. Mình thích cách viết như thế này, và mình luôn viết như thế, thì đã sao, có ảnh hưởng đến hòa bình thế giới à?

Thứ hai, mình xin nói thẳng với bạn, mình từng là một cựu translator cho rất nhiều nhóm dịch ở vns, cả cũ lẫn mới này, nếu bạn là một fan của dòng truyện SA, bạn sẽ thấy credit tên mình là Mèo Bông ở hầu hết những group lớn ngày trước như Capricorns, Sushi hay Vitamin, nên mình thừa biết chuyện four và 4. Nhưng nếu bạn đọc kĩ lại lá thư, bạn sẽ thấy, nó chính là nhật kí trải lòng của mình, mình lố độ tuổi tin vào Santa rồi bạn à, nên cái văn phong four thay vì 4 của bạn, dù mình nằm lòng đấy, nhưng mình không có ý định dùng. Vì sao? Vì đây là của mình viết cho mình, cần qué gì cái sự trang trọng ấy chứ? Bạn hiểu rồi nhỉ?

Thứ ba, four am in the morning, là lỗi của mình, mình nhận.

Thứ tư, nói thẳng với bạn một lần nữa, mình là một dịch giả, mình dịch luôn cả sách cho nhà xuất bản trong lúc rảnh rỗi của mình, nên mình hoàn toàn khống chế được câu cú cũng như chấm phẩy của mình nhé. Mình nhớ lại ngày trước, mình từng ngồi PR (proof-read) cho mọi em translator mới trong group mình, và chỉ mẹo cho các em từng cách chấm phẩy, vì sự khác nhau nho nhỏ của một dấu câu, cũng đủ làm thay đổi cả sắc thái cảm nhận của cả người nói lẫn người nghe, không giờ giờ đây, bạn lại ném cả bài phân tích chỉ dẫn cho mình. LoL, đời.

Thứ năm và cuối cùng, mình hoàn toàn cảm ơn thành ý của bạn, thật đấy, nhưng mình xin góp ý một chút về grammar của bạn nhé:

➤ As a child, I was able to cry whenever I wanted to, to laugh at whatever I found funny, and...to be able to hold on to my belief in myself, in your existence, in miracles, in fairy tales, and in wishes-do-come-true stuff.
      => Câu này bạn sửa mình sai rồi. Đến chỗ and, đó là lúc mình nghẹn lời rồi, và phụ đề phía sau, không phải như bạn nghĩ là mình quên hoàn thành câu đâu, thật chất, nó là một câu mới hoàn toàn. Và như mình đã nói, chấm phẩy sẽ ảnh hưởng rất nhiều. Như khi bạn bảo, "Khi tôi no hay đói, tôi đều nghĩ đến em", sẽ loãng hơn là "Khi tôi no, [ngừng, nhấn] hay đói, [ngừng, nhấn], tôi đều nghĩ đến em". Bạn đứng từ góc nhìn của một... non-translator, còn mình, thì đứng từ góc nhìn của một người dịch dọc. Bạn thử đọc lại câu của bạn và câu của mình, theo đúng cách mình nói, bạn sẽ thấy sự khác biệt thôi.
      No talking in the office, no eating in the office, no fun in the office, no more random conversation about vulgar things or meeting handsome guys, urg, it’s freaking boring, the only great thing is I don’t have to put on make-up and high heels.
      ➤ No talking, eating, and having fun in the office, no more random conversation about vulgar things, or meeting handsome guys, urg, it’s freaking boring. The only great thing is I don’t have to put on make-up and high heels.
      => Chỗ bạn chấm ấy, nó vốn cho dứt. Khi bạn nói thế, cái câu nghe nó ngắt ngứ thế nào ấy. Kiểu như "tao ăn, tao ngủ, mà sao tao vẫn không vui. Sao mà chán quá mày ạ!" nó khác với "tao ăn, tao ngủ, mà sao tao vẫn không vui, sao mà chán quá mày ạ!" nó sẽ liền kề hơn. Nhưng dù sao thì, cái này là cảm nhận cá nhân, mình chỉ muốn giải thích cho bạn hiểu thôi.

13. Secondly, you use a lot of parallel structures, but forget to complete the parallelism (or listing structure). Or I should say you need to pay more attention at the sentence structure when you decides to have a parallelism...Else this may lead to run-on sentences.
      => Pay more attention to và you thì decide nhé bạn, và Or else hay Otherwise nhé, Else là cái gì cơ? Và vì bạn muốn chính xác thì mình xin nhắc bạn, sau 3 chấm "..." là space aka khoảng trắng nhé.

Even though this letter is informal, formal writing requires strict rules with spelling out numbers and we often forget to do it
      => Đã biết là lá thư informal, thế thì còn sửa làm gì? LoL.

Do not trying to connect many independent clauses with a comma in one sentence
      => Do not try, basic grammar, bạn type hăng hái quá nên nhầm mất rồi. Và mình nghĩ cách nói with one comma in a sentence sẽ nhấn mạnh hơn cách của bạn ấy, trong cách của bạn, một câu là thứ được emphasize, nhưng thứ bạn muốn nhấn mạnh là một dấu phẩy nhỉ, thì nên đảo one comma lên sẽ hay hơn nhé.

I found this sentence as the longest one, so I'll give it the title of the King
      => Foundd this sentence the longest one bạn ơi.

I grant this run-on the Queen
      => Sẵn nói về parallel, thì muốn nói nhỏ với bạn, ở trên quá khứ thì dưới cũng quá khứ, tương tự, dưới hiện tại trên hiện tại nhé. Nên chia thì sai, cộng với dùng từ sai, phải là the run-on Queen mới đúng.

Every one knows 4 a.m. is really early in the morning
      => Everyone vs. Every One. The pronoun everyone may be replaced by everybody. It is used to refer to all the people in a group. Written as two words, every one refers to each individual who makes up a group, and means each person. (Nguồn: https://www.grammarly.com/handbook/g...-vs-every-one/) => Bạn đang muốn nói đến tất cả mọi người, nên phải là everyone nhé bạn hiền.

it is true life sucks but
      => It is true that nghe sẽ hay hơn.

fate has planned someone better than him for you
      => Planned for you someone bla bla bla, nhưng mình không chắc câu này thật.

your effort will be paid one day
      => Pay off nghen, pay là trả tiền/trả giá rồi.

Một lần nữa, mình xin vô cùng cảm ơn bài nhận xét cũng như những lời động viên của cậu. Bài "diễn văn" của mình ở trên, hay bất kì ngôn từ gì cậu dùng để gọi nó, không hề xuất phát từ ý định muốn chỉ trích cậu, mà xuất phát từ tâm lí muốn cậu trải qua những gì mình đã trải qua khi đọc được bài review của cậu. Có thể do mình kì lạ, có thể do mình khó chịu, sao cũng được, chỉ là khi đọc nó, mình có cảm giác như cậu đang muốn chứng tỏ một điều gì đó, và đây cũng là thứ mình đang cố tình làm lại, để cậu hiểu, nó gây phản cảm cho tác giả như thế nào, nhất là với 1 con tác giả đang emo như mình.

Khi mình viết bài này, mình đang phải đối mặt với một cú sốc tình cảm rất nặng, bạn bè phản bội, công việc thì trì trệ. Mình trong 1h đồng hồ, ngồi móc hết ruột gan ra, viết những dòng này, không phải vì giải thưởng, mà là vì, mình cần một nơi để chia sẻ, để xả ra thật cậu à. Mình không phải người bản xứ, và kể cả người bản xứ, viết sai, cũng là chuyện bình thường như cân đường hộp sữa, kể cả ngữ pháp cũng như chính tả tiếng Việt đây, mình còn sai cả lô lốc, nói chi đến tiếng của người ta. Nói thật, pet limit mình cũng có rồi, rep cũng chả để làm gì, nên nếu có ai nghĩ mình đang tỏ ra đỏng đảnh thì mình gỡ ngay bài dự thi này xuống cũng được, mình không cần những thứ đó. Mình biết cậu không có ý gì, nhưng thật sự, khi cậu dùng LoL với một người, nó thiếu tôn trọng lắm cậu à, nhất là khi mình với cậu chưa quen nhau nữa.

Thế nhé, no hard feelings, chúc event box cậu thành công rực rỡ.

P/S: Bài viết trong một lúc vội vã và xúc động, nên không tránh khỏi những sai sót. Có gì nói không đúng thì mình xin lỗi. Vậy hen, chuyện này chấm dứt tại đây.

Thân ái,
      Snow.

@Snow

Gửi bạn Snow,

Thứ nhất, mình quả thực xin lỗi vì nhận xét của mình khiến bạn cảm thấy khó chịu và phần nào xúc phạm. Có thể nói bạn và mình đều gặp phải một khoảng thời gian tồi tệ khi bạn viết và khi mình nhận xét. Mình cũng đang đối mặt với rất nhiều vấn đề ngoài đời thực, cả lớn cả nhỏ đan xen khiến đầu mình khá mệt mỏi gần đây. Quyết định hoạt động lại trên VnS một phần cũng vì muốn vơi bớt chút áp lực đang bu lấy xung quanh.

Thứ hai, về chuyện nick xanh, nick hồng, pet limit, hay rep, nói thật là mình hoàn toàn không quan tâm đến những thứ này. Mình nhận xét các lá thư chỉ đơn giản vì muốn giúp các bạn viết tốt hơn mà thôi. Bạn mình cũng đang du học nhưng khả năng tiếng bản địa của nó không tốt, nên mình hiểu đối với những người đang học tiếng, có được càng nhiều nhận xét thì càng có ích.

Thứ ba, mình không hề yêu cầu bạn nên viết như thế nào cho đúng vì nhận xét vốn dĩ mang tính chủ quan, đứng từ quan điểm của người nhận xét. Vậy nên, lẽ dĩ nhiên bạn không cần tiếp nhận lời nhận xét của mình nếu bạn cảm thấy không đúng.

Thứ tứ, khi sửa bài, để đảm bảo có thể sửa mà vẫn giữ được điều người viết muốn truyền đạt cần phải có trao đổi giữa hai bên, người viết và người sửa. Những gợi ý của mình khi sửa bài của bạn hoàn toàn chỉ đứng từ khía cạnh hiểu của bản thân mình. Vậy nên khi mình gợi ý sửa, chắc chắn sẽ có câu sửa sai làm thay đổi nghĩa vì mình và bạn không hề có sự trao đổi giữa người viết và người sửa.

Cuối cùng, ý định của bạn khi gửi mình bài viết trên đã thành công rồi đó, vì thật sự sáng sớm thức dậy đang lơ mơ, sau khi đọc xong mình tỉnh cả ngủ. :’)) Mình cũng khó chịu và cũng muốn trả lời bạn trong giây phút xúc động lắm. Nhưng thiết nghĩ tuổi mình và bạn có lẽ cũng xấp xỉ nhau - phán đoán cá nhân khi đọc thư và đọc bài viết của bạn. Chúng ta đều đã qua thời trẻ trâu cứ nghĩ là làm thôi. Vậy nên mình viết những dòng này sau khi làm nguội cái đầu của bản thân để cố gắng giữ sự tôn trọng của mình đối với bạn và sự tôn trọng đối với chính mình vì dù sao đúng như bạn nói, chúng ta chỉ là hai người lạ không thân cũng chẳng quen. Mình cũng không muốn gây thêm xích mích nào nữa, làm tổn hại thêm ấn tượng giữa bạn và mình trong lần chạm mặt đầu tiên ngắn ngủi này. Chuyện này kết thúc ở đây. Vậy thôi.

Thân,
      sildi07

Tham gia ngày
      07-08-2016
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps

Dear Snow,

Well well, no grammar mistake! Bravo bravo! Content is... well, not very cute for me actually. Guess you are indeed too old to send a Christmas letter. The only missing thing in your letter is that where is the signature and goodbye part? I do not thing that is your intention to forget it, but it seems like you did. Other than that, this is one excellent performance.

English: 5/5
      Content: 3.5/4
      Creativity: 0/1
      Overall: 8.5/10

Best wishes,
      Pink Santa

Tham gia ngày
      07-08-2016
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      Oh man, if only I could give you a hug right now! I know this sounds empty, but things will be okay, and I truly believe so, as long as you hang in there. (And you know, there are still plenty of fish in the sea. Just saying.) On the other hand, I like your narrative voice! Even though sometimes you try to make jokes, I feel like they only serve to accentuate the melancholy so delicately delivered in this letter. Not only that, but your story is so inviting as well. You’ve picked only crucial details to include in the letter, and as I was reading it I couldn’t help but being drawn to your story and compelled to continue reading. Amazing job!

Grammar and mechanics: 4/5.
      Content: 4/4.
      Creativity: 0/1.
      Total: 8/10.

Some possible improvements:

----------

Some notes on how I assess letters:
      1. Grammar and mechanics points are given based on what types of mistakes you make (e.g.: simple grammar vs. more complex grammar, basic punctuation vs. trickier punctuation, etc.), not the number of mistakes you make.
      2. I appreciate everything you’ve written, so I will give full points for content for every letter.
      3. But I’m very demanding when it comes to creativity.
      4. Please refer to my comments regarding the quality of your writing. Your grammar and mechanics point does not in any way reflect your capability as a writer, and numbers don’t define you in any way.

Feel free to contact me for any questions you have about my assessments/grammar stuff/anything really.

Tham gia ngày
      07-08-2016
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps

I have a final tmr, but god, I cannot skip this letter.

I now have a crush on a guy too. That hopeless feeling when we are not even sure what the beep is going on, I somehow understand what you feel. Did I tell him? I did. But instead of a clear rejection like what you got, I got nothing.
      You probably know that when you invest too much emotions on a person (actually anything), it's hard to convert things back to the original state. More than once, I wondered if I made the right choice when confessing to him. I didn't know. Up until now I still don't know. His smile agitates my mind. I'm craving to touch his hair, let it go through my fingers. And his back, my heart doesn't stop thumping at the sight of it. I notice every single thing about him, new shoes, new shirt, new haircut with stupid hair gel, the times when he yawns, when he subconsciously touches his ears... It's just too much.

I’m sure I’m not in love, this is only temporary crush when you begin to have strange dreams and fancy of a white-horse prince charming, but at the same time, my heart hurts. Why does it hurt so badly?
      I guess it's because when liking/loving/having a crush on/attaching to someone, we let ourselves become vulnerable. We allow that particular person to step into our world and throw our emotions off balance. And once it happened, it's not easy to kick them out. It's. Not. Easy.

You said that you wrote the letter just to express your feelings, that you needed a place to let things out. Same. If it's possible I may spend the whole day just to talk to you about crush and other stuff.

that letter I wrote you 15 years ago asking you to bring Doraemon to me, you still haven’t fulfilled it, liar hihihihihi.
      Erm, I'm not the only Santa here so... The one who got that letter was not me ahihi.

if you want me to recognize your existence, give me the guy’s heart darn it. I mean the heart itself, literally, okay? I think it’s going to make tons of money on the black market ahihihi.
      Hey if I had that power, I would probably take my crush's heart and put it on a jar already *sign*

Okay, your letter was written in late September. How are things going? I'm curious, really. @Snow

English: 4.25/5.
      Content: 3.5/4.
      Creativity: 0.5/1.
      Total: 8.25/10.
      Sửa lần cuối bởi Blue Santa; 12-12-2016 lúc 05:50.

8. @Blue Santa

Thank you for your comfort. How was your exam? I didn't know that Santa still has to go through this pain in the *beep* Regarding your question, everything is pretty much the same We still talk, ehm, more regularly, which is now a major problem. I'm falling deeper and deeper that i can actually see Adele rolling You know, with all the "thả thính" going on between us (mostly from him, I am in such a passive position that all I can do is "đớp" whatever "thính" he throws at me damnit), I can't help but imagine that he has something for me too But then I realize, I am daydreaming. And this painful process just never ends, it's like a *beep* loop

From what you told me up there, it seems like you're rolling pretty deep as well Might even deep than I am now Luckily, I don't get to see him very often. We live quite far from each other. But when you confess to a guy and he says nothing, there can be two possible explanations. One, he simply is just a jerk. Two, he adores you as a friend; therefore, he doesn't want to lose you. Guess we're both in the same situation The good thing about being adored is at least, you're still somewhat important. But, the bad thing is, you're FRIEND-ZONED!!! OMG!!! You know what Blue, I can pretty much talk about this all day so when this event is over (I know you can't blow your cover at this moment), you can add my Facebook and we're gonna have some serious conversation of how to seduce these two gentlemen

Ayo, best of luck to the both of us! May we no longer need to roll with Adele and we will successfully conquer our men!!!

Edit: on second thought, just add my facebook A.S.A.P. please, I'm about to have my mind blown
      Sửa lần cuối bởi Snow; 14-12-2016 lúc 16:56.

Tham gia ngày
      07-08-2016
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      Trích dẫn Gửi bởi Snow Xem bài viết

Edit: on second thought, just add my facebook A.S.A.P. please, I'm about to have my mind blown [/margin][/justify]
      You keep saying adding your Facebook but what the heck is your FB sweetie?

10. Trích dẫn Gửi bởi Blue Santa Xem bài viết
      You keep saying adding your Facebook but what the heck is your FB sweetie?
      Sorry I was so excited I forgot Will pm you right away X3

Đánh dấu

Quyền viết bài

• Bạn không thể đăng chủ đề mới
    • Bạn không thể gửi trả lời
    • Bạn không thể gửi đính kèm
    • Bạn không thể sửa bài
    •  

Theo giờ GMT +7. Bây giờ là 03:38.