Tham gia ngày
      10-12-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      woah dude
      mind game
      It is the dawn of a new day!
      You reflected on your journey so far and became a little wiser.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

where no morally questionable decision is made ?
      I say it again, I'm NOT against incest, neither do I think that incest is immoral (except in-laws case)
      In fact, I think familial aspect of such relationship is really beautiful, really intimate.

Who can be closer than your own flesh and blood. You have known them for your whole life, aware of everything about them, yet still able to love romantically them for it, then there are hardly anything can make you fall out of love.

I was only questioning the authenticity of the story. The first few parts just seemed surreal, oddly detailed and...quick.

They contemplated going to Europe and leave it all behind.
      Spoiler!!! I havent done with it yet. Phone charging and afternoon nap.

One paragraph he admit that he might have denied his sister's chance of ever living normal life, and denied their parent's the chance of ever being grandparent.
      Yea, I've just reached this part. That's a lot in expense for love. Even if the parents accept them, the community wont.
      Still, fleeing like that would break their parent hearts as much as the revelation may have.

But really, isnt that a bit rushed? They are young! Living together in their own house. With legitimate reasons. That's plenty freedom! Why?
      Wait! Dont tell me, I will read it myself.

The video itself is in English, and the visuals are self-explained, no sweat.
      Racing sports are actually quite teambased, huh.
      "...musing an address, on my memory lane."
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      10-12-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      I say it again, I'm NOT against incest,
      dude, what is wrong with you?
      This is so wrong, so very very wrong, why do I even have to say this.

The first few parts just seemed surreal, oddly detailed and...quick.
      He reported it on 4chan while their relationship is going on
      It was collected and compiled by fellow anons

Who can be closer than your own flesh and blood.
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westermarck_effect

The Westermarck effect, or reverse sexual imprinting, is a hypothetical psychological effect through which people who live in close domestic proximity during the first few years of their lives become desensitized to sexual attraction.
      This result suggests that the Westermarck effect operates during the period from birth to the age of six.
      When proximity during this critical period does not occur—for example, where a brother and sister are brought up separately, never meeting one another—they may find one another highly sexually attractive when they meet as adults or adolescents, according to the hypothesis of genetic sexual attraction.
      Your brain is literally hard-wired to not be sexually attractive to your relative if you live in the same house.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Wha- F*cking really? Now you are on about that?
      Jesus, you just want to pick a fight, dont ya?

I've done with the github entries at June 21, is there more? Or did he just disappear like that? Europe?
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      10-12-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      Wha- F*cking really? Now you are on about that?
      Jesus, you just want to pick a fight, dont ya?
      hey man, just kidding.
      I thought you should be familiar with my antic by now

I've done with the github entries at June 21, is there more? Or did he just disappear like that? Europe?
      no, there's not
      my act would not be completed if I gave you a story with a satisfying conclusion now would it? Bwahahahahahaha

but here
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

They have a boy!!!
      Ahaha. While unintended, hes reportedly healthy and bright, too. That's terrific~

Our mother, yes. While she knows the truth and was initially upset enough that I very nearly did spend time incarcerated, she has since decided that grandchildren make everything better.
      Irrefutable, children are Midas of happiness. No dutiful mother of adults can say no to a grandchild. None. Nope.
      Brightside is that she wont even need to meet the could-have-been-in-law's parents. Downside is that she can only have 1/2 amount of grandchildren.

to answer your question, I will tell him when it's appropriate. He deserves to know the truth. Then again, with the difficulty of the subject, I'm glad he can't talk yet.
      This can actually become a problem later on tho, the notion of being "freaky" can make a child do uncalled for things.
      But let just enjoy the toddler while hes still one!!!

No Europe tho...but that mean they wouldnt have the risk of recent crisises.

I see you are just a tsundere
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      10-12-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      The only mention of Europe was "maybe incest is legal in some European countries, but where I live I am sure it's not".
      This guy is educated, so of course he would know know how to hide those deep dark thought beneath his prose. But I know his heart.

Ahaha. While unintended, hes reportedly healthy and bright, too. That's terrific~
      Since this was 2013, the boy would have been 3 years old by now.
      Remind you of Forrest Gump, doesn't it ?
      Forrest afraid his son would be like him but turn out he's a bright young lad
      Heartwarming enough for ya ?

while I wouldn't exactly condone what this guy did, it warm my cold godless heart knowing there is a happy ending after all, the 1st time I read this

I see you are just a tsundere
      Im just commit to my job as a emotional roller coaster operator
      Sửa lần cuối bởi Do No Evil; 14-07-2016 lúc 00:18.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Đánh dấu

Quyền viết bài

• Bạn không thể đăng chủ đề mới
    • Bạn không thể gửi trả lời
    • Bạn không thể gửi đính kèm
    • Bạn không thể sửa bài
    •  

Theo giờ GMT +7. Bây giờ là 15:22.