oOo VnSharing oOo

Go Back   Diễn đàn > VnSharing School > English >

Trả lời
Kết quả 101 đến 110 của 732

• Công cụ
  • Hiển thị
      Trích dẫn Gửi bởi Cigarette Xem bài viết
      That reminds me, you told us she was going to get married, by the end of last month is what I remember. Was it with a Japanese?

Nay he's a French. While we were in Disney Sea the eldest told us how they met lol. The eldes is a big fan of Chip and Dale, and one day in the Disney park she met him, he played a game, won, and got those Chip n Dale for the lady.

And so history is made.

Never heard about immigration process requiring a driving license. But I do hear that obtaining a driving license in Japan is very difficult.
      Yeah, driving license in Japan is indeed hard to get that's why she's getting it in Vietnam.

Also, the husband is a pro at Purikura.

Next part, I believe I have a duty to expand on my poor love struck friends.

So, err, the kid at the pool was the youngest and the first. The second was my class mate and also desk mate in 7th grade. This guy was the one I was most close to. He liked a girl in our class, IIRC? I mostly remember all the shenanigans we were up to at the time so my memory about his confession is rather fuzzy lol.

Then I met the last two guys around 10-11th grade while studying English in VUS. One of them liked a girl in that English class, while the other liked a girl in his own school.

This last guy, btw, was bullied in the class at the time. I was like his only friend there. I felt bad for the guy so I kept sitting next to him whenever. Even so I was still quite friendly with his bullies. I think it was because I tend to help everyone with homework and exercises and stuff? Even in TOEIC practice test people usually ask me about the answers.

Yeah I know I'm a weirdo alright.

ow can I find a loanshark who raises a bunch of bunnies and gives the pet sitter very specific instruction regarding their care while he was away cute, you ask?

Cos that's how my perception of cute works, bro. If I think the greatest love story ever told happens to be named Ana Satsujin then is it so strange I find Ushijima-kun cute?

>7 years old
      >speak English and French
      >has a youtube channel
      I no longer feel a thing for these stuff after reading this.
      Sửa lần cuối bởi Falling Black Cat; 25-04-2016 lúc 03:23.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      13-11-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      Damn, now I have to buy a ticket to the Disney land and win some Chip n' Dale (that would be Tic et Tac in French) and make some history. Next problem is to find a lady.

Greatest love story ever told? For me that would be Fujimi lover.

Ana Satsujin does feature a pretty interesting villain tho... Wouldn't be surprised if he starts conversing in johji.

Talking about Ana Satsujin, I'm saving this for... future... reference...
      Sửa lần cuối bởi Cigarette; 25-04-2016 lúc 21:15.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      10-12-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      Trích dẫn Gửi bởi Cigarette Xem bài viết
      Talking about Ana Satsujin, I'm saving this for... future... reference...
      bruh

It's ironic how when you are young, all you want to do is play
      but when you get older, all you want to do is work.

every once in a while, I dream of being a craftsman. I dream of leaving it all behind, and going on a journey to study under master craftsmen, tinkering away in a workshop , days after days, on the path to mastery.

It must feel wonderful, being so lost in your work.
      It is the dawn of a new day!
      You reflected on your journey so far and became a little wiser.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      13-11-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      It sounds more like a hobby than work. You don't make something for a customer of some sort. You make it for your own need/pleasure.

I also try to keep work and hobby separated. Just in case you lose interest in either, and that does happen, you will lose only one of them and not both.

Seriously tho, I've been interested in blacksmithing, woodworking and leatherworking for awhile. You create what you need. How cool is that?

Out of the three, leatherworking is the easiest to start with, and I know someone who is willing to teach. Gotta arrange a course this summer.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Woodcraft or blacksmith...
      How 'bout both?
      "...musing an address, on my memory lane."
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      13-11-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      Now if only it cuts like the real deal.

Interestingly, Damascus steel is one of the "lost art" that science is trying to salvage. These Damascus people were fiddling with nanotechnology way before it was cool!
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      10-12-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      lol wooden blade, remind me of Shikizaki's 12 Deviant Blades.

Today's "Damascus" is not really Damascus, it's just layering different type of steel together for decorative purpose.

Make you wonder how many more awesome technologies were lost throughout history huh ?
      I mean think about it, magic and witchcraft could actually be a legit technology with their own principles, theories and practices but was lost through time.

People are always afraid of what they don't understand.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

http://game4v.com/cong-dong/mot-cau-...ong-348030.g4v
      Pfftttt......

Well, we dont know if the guy even lik-pftttt.....

Hahahahahahaha!!!!
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      10-12-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Karakai-J...-005?id=271426
      Summoning Cigarette,
      IT'S HAPPENING
      I repeat
      CODE RED IT'S HAPPENING

^ women, not even once
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      13-11-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      Saw that.

I have a feeling that when she finally tells him, it will be the end of the series. But now is not the time.

...Right? Please? Please?
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Đánh dấu

Quyền viết bài

• Bạn không thể đăng chủ đề mới
    • Bạn không thể gửi trả lời
    • Bạn không thể gửi đính kèm
    • Bạn không thể sửa bài
    •  

Theo giờ GMT +7. Bây giờ là 19:43.