Cấp độ
      Reps
      download from the web
      Ya want ? I got the whole season 5

https://mega.nz/#F!pzBDjJSI!JCmXK34A31ipfvEe4uut6w
      https://mega.nz/#!NzgB3QZZ!2rM-3pTho..._BxqJBq7pgpaBw

Get 'em while it's hot
      It is the dawn of a new day!
      You reflected on your journey so far and became a little wiser.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      10-12-2016
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      Trích dẫn Gửi bởi Do No Evil Xem bài viết
      Im gonna tell you youngster some secret.

1. You should not feel ashamed of not being good at Math, or Physic or Chemistry or whatever.
      It's been scientifically proven that our brain forget what is not necessary and that's exactly what Math is. Not necessary.
      Hell, even Programming doesn't need anything more than 9th grade Math, unless you are working for NASA.
      Just ask any adults you know. They won't even be able to solve 9th grade Math.

2. School sucks ass.
      University is a scam. It's literally just extended high school.
      Do your best to get into an University to please your parent if you must, but after that find a way to get out of school as fast as possible.
      The faster you can land an internship the better. School doesn't teach you nuthing.

Here's my story
      First year, first day at HANU (this Uni specialize in foreign language).
      My teacher tell me: After 4 years, you can expect to get a 6.5 IELTS.
      I was like: Teach, what the hell ? I thought after 4 years we would at least get an 8.0 or 9.0.
      Why would I waste 4 years if I can get better result in 2 month learning at some English Center ?

I spent the next 2 years 10/10'd every classes, and drop out on the 3rd years. It was a waste of time.
      Last year I spent 2 months in an IELTS prep class and got an 7.5. (I answered 5 question wrong in Listening, otherwise I would have gotten an 8.0)
      School didn't teach me NUTHING !

In short. fuck Math and fuck school.
      Learn English, get an internship, get some work experience, and boom you are set for life.

7.5 IELTS is enough for a well paid teaching position at some English Center or Private school.
      You don't even need an University Diploma.

P.S: Bear bro, your English is pretty broken right now. It doesn't sound natural.
      You gotta learn from more than just books. Try Youtube and English website or magazine.
      If you can read, you can write.
      If you can listen, you can speak.
      Uhm... thanks a lot for your advision. I really unfamiliar with normal writing, speaking. Well, I join in English Box and comment about my story to learn and improve my english. Grammar for me, I think it is good, but speaking or listening is quite bad or you at, pretty broken...
      In the summer I will try my best to improve 4 SKILLS eng and communicate with you, with anyone...
      Thank you bro.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      10-12-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      here is some error in your sentences

thanks a lot for your advision
      your advice

I really unfamiliar with normal writing,
      I am really unfamiliar

so I can't catch up friends learn at school,
      I can't catch up with what my friend are learning at school

but speaking or listening is quite bad or you at, pretty broken...
      ???

It seem you construct your sentence by translating what you say in Vietnamese into English, rather than thinking in English.
      You have to do more listening and reading to know what real English sounds like and looks like

When I communicate in English, I never have to think about grammar but it come out naturally.

Don't treat learning English as a test you have to pass.

You don't have to listen or read something very hard. Just listen to song or movie would do.
      Listen and read English everyday
      It's called passive learning.

I have never studied English outside of school.
      My family had cable television when I was 12 and I learned English from watching Cartoon Network.
      I just learn English passively all these years.
      Sửa lần cuối bởi Do No Evil; 21-05-2017 lúc 16:33.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

His English does seem like its coming from someone who learns purely from English courses, kinda like a friend of mine who used to make me stay up EVERY DAMN NIGHT doing and fixing her essays.
      She always sweated too much over it being "right or wrong". It was stressful trying to explain "why it doesnt sound natural" or "why its not necessarily wrong".
      Tho, from the experience, I learned that I would never cut it for a teaching profession, nothing was lost...except sleep, a lot of sleep was lost.

Technically his English at his own level of experience is fine, just that there are just things that he doesnt know how to convey, yet.
      Hes still on the right path, and actually communicating is the best method to learn.

But yeah, find a medium (book, films, etc...) that you can enjoy.
      I personally recommend the ones which you can actually see the "words" (so you can pause, look them up, read them again).
      Heck! Try English-translated mangas or even more hardcore(it means "extreme"), light novels. Since they are materials translated from another language, usually the grammar, slangs, idioms are "toned-down".
      "...musing an address, on my memory lane."
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      10-12-2016
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      1. Uhm, sorry, i forgot word form "advice (n)"
      2. My mistake
      3. Uhm, thank you
      4. Sorry about mistake. I used tablet when I was chatting in VNS, maybe I typed its keyboard quickly . It means "...as well as you say,.."
      5. I also have translated manga (usually H) and read it on many websites. I usually translate it quite clearly and it has a creation, i think.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      13-11-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      Trích dẫn Gửi bởi Do No Evil Xem bài viết
      download from the web
      Ya want ? I got the whole season 5

https://mega.nz/#F!pzBDjJSI!JCmXK34A31ipfvEe4uut6w
      https://mega.nz/#!NzgB3QZZ!2rM-3pTho..._BxqJBq7pgpaBw

Get 'em while it's hot
      Hehe thanks :'>

Oh come on guys, take it easy :'3

How was your weekend ? :'3 i enjoyed watching the rain outside :'D
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      10-12-2016
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      Nothing special. Only went to school, slept, did 12th grade's Math exercises, read manga Conan and left school, went home, waited an average point of this school year
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      13-11-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      Trích dẫn Gửi bởi Ice Bear Xem bài viết
      Nothing special. Only went to school, slept, did 12th grade's Math exercises, read manga Conan and left school, went home, waited an average point of this school year
      You seem like having a tough time :'(

*shake hands*
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Trích dẫn Gửi bởi Luna Xem bài viết
      i enjoyed watching the rain outside :'D
      I enjoy watching the rain too xD I like the smell of the rain also :3 even though the smell actually does not come from rain : ))

Just figured out today that now Cartoon network is Vietnamese dubbed (or st like that)...Kids must be learning English from some other sources then Or maybe it's my Tv cable...

"It is good to love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is well done."
      - Vincent Van Gogh -

Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      13-11-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      Trích dẫn Gửi bởi sildi07 Xem bài viết
      I enjoy watching the rain too xD I like the smell of the rain also :3 even though the smell actually does not come from rain : ))

Just figured out today that now Cartoon network is Vietnamese dubbed (or st like that)...Kids must be learning English from some other sources then Or maybe it's my Tv cable...
      That smell is nice >v< kids these days sure have a lot of methods to learn english :'D
      i have a test tomorrow and now i haven't finished those lessons, maybe if i'm survived i'll party then ;;v;;///
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Đánh dấu

Quyền viết bài

• Bạn không thể đăng chủ đề mới
    • Bạn không thể gửi trả lời
    • Bạn không thể gửi đính kèm
    • Bạn không thể sửa bài
    •  

Theo giờ GMT +7. Bây giờ là 13:12.