oOo VnSharing oOo

Go Back   Diễn đàn > VnSharing School > English > Giant Oak Tree of Words > Own Works >

Trả lời
Kết quả 1 đến 7 của 7

• Công cụ
  • Hiển thị

[Fiction] Dictionary of Insanity?

Dictionary of
      Insanity?
      Sửa lần cuối bởi proud; 09-06-2015 lúc 09:24.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Prologue

This dictionary is the work which marks the first co-operation of the Department of Insanity, Institute of Psychology and ULADC (Union of Linguistics and Dictionary-Compiling). It is compiled with a view to increasing insanity inside you.
      Sửa lần cuối bởi proud; 09-06-2015 lúc 09:25.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

1. Epilogue

You will be surprised at what you read below.

Actually, you will not. But you will be mad.

In fact, you will want to throw a book away.

Or maybe you will need a glass of water.

2. Prologue

Something which is created to draw your attention (and kill your eyes with its tiny letters.)

3. Eprologue

Something which is situated between Prologue and Epilogue. People usually call it Content.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

4. Bug

(plural bugs or stupid things)

A kind of insects that is able to crawl all over your body with its thin and small legs (which look like a toothpick) and that you REALLY want to smash with your foot (or feet).

5. Dog

Some like it, some do not. Dogs' size vary from EXTREMELY tiny to VERY big.

Things people usually do to dogs: feed, bathe and play with.

Things dogs usually do to people: bark (all the time) and bite (almost EVERYONE.)

6. Cat

An animal which share the same root as tiger. But it is much cuter than tiger (one reason is that it doesn't eat human meat!)
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

7. Unknown

The two woman (yes, WOMAN, not WOMEN like you people think) sat down on the surface of the blood ocean, chatting and, at the same time, killing each other.

- Have you heard that Margaretta is pregnant? - The first woman said, stabbing unstoppably the throat of the other.

- Of course I have. It was the breaking news last night on TV, you know, the 7 pm Journal, Channel ∞. - The second woman replied in anger, cutting open the first one's body.

8. Stupidity

A boy asked HER (don't judge US!) father:

- What is "stupidity"?

- It's you. - Replied the father with annoyance.

- Yeah! - The boy cried: - I am STUPIDITY. And you are the father of STUPIDITY!

Without a word, the father cut his son open.

9. Vengeance

Marietta told her friend:

- I love my brother, but he loves his stupid blond more than me. So last night, I invited both of them over my house. I cooked them chicken noodles. Do you know what happened next?

- Well, I have no idea.

- Just guess.

- Okay. So, after eating the noodles, they left?

- You're completely wrong. Right after swallowing the last drop of soup, they died.

The friend could not utter a word for a long while.

- How? - Finally she asked.

- I had put poison in the noodles soup. Deadly poison. And then, I cut open their bodies, and give the flesh to Pinky, my dog, you know.

- It's disgusting. How could you...?

- How couldn't I?

And Marietta pulled out the knife the had been hiding in her jacket. Much to her friend's astonishment, she stabbed her to death with no mercy.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

10. Anger

Morning came to observe Elsa commit repulsive acts.

She had previously killed 3 hens and 1 old goat euphorically in front of one of her neighbours.

Then she looked at the picture of her boss, cursing with great secret pleasure.

11. Astonishment

- So I slapped him in the face.

- Why.

- Because he loves you, swine!

12. Amusement

They had arrived before John could kill his wife.

- I didn't expect you to come. - He said.

"It amuses us to watch you kill your wife" was the reply.
      Sửa lần cuối bởi proud; 21-10-2016 lúc 13:18.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

13. Chemistry

After I had a bowl of NOCTURL, she turned her head and start cutting my middle finger passionately. Her hands keep fingering and playing with my little hand.

- I love DICH so much. - She said.

- ICH liebe DICH nicht. - I said with disgust. Still, her bloody knife remained a danger for my finger.

- Je suis your lover. - She continued, and then slowly began cutting my toes.

14. Ghost

- You are indeed a merely swine.

- Buy me Italian shoes and I'll be a gentlement.

- Shame on you, stupidity!

- Yes, Citizen Cane!

15. Mortmock

Pronunciation [ˈmoʁmɒck]

- Try to mock me. - I told them, feeling disgusting.

Uttering no single word, they cut my face open.
      Sửa lần cuối bởi proud; 03-07-2016 lúc 23:39.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Đánh dấu

Quyền viết bài

• Bạn không thể đăng chủ đề mới
    • Bạn không thể gửi trả lời
    • Bạn không thể gửi đính kèm
    • Bạn không thể sửa bài
    •  

Theo giờ GMT +7. Bây giờ là 23:15.