oOo VnSharing oOo

Go Back   Diễn đàn > VnSharing School > English >

Trả lời
Kết quả 11 đến 20 của 119

• Công cụ
  • Hiển thị
    1. I love reading paper books, since you can touch the paper, smell the relaxing scents, run your fingers across the words and flip to the pages you like in just few seconds, which you can't do with an e-book.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      18-11-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      Book is better. You can keep it forever.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      15-11-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      The touch of the paper outweigh the touch of the electric screen. The feeling when holding a book and flipping from page to page is alot more different from holding for example an ipad
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      13-11-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      I also prefer paper books to e-books. Because i could take note the words or the lines by red pen. So I usually use paper books to study or read novels. But the paper books are much more expensive and heavier than e-books, thus, i use e-books to read the short stories or look up information, moreover, i could store them in my small smartphone so I can read it anytime i want.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Well, I love reading a paper book, not an e-book. You know, when you get your paper book, the feeling is very special. And I want to read paper books because I can support Publishing House.

Btw, some books aren't really good. But, okay, I need to support Publishing House, support Publishing House...
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      25-11-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      I sometime think that buying a new book is just like "venture capital". You won't know it's good or bad till the last page. Won't know if it's a real "book" ỏ just a pack of papers.
      And because i don't believe much in previews, so sometime i just read ebook and decide later, that if it worths, i'll buy even already finish reading.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      13-11-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      i think a real book is good, but sometimes ebooks are more convenient. Actually, i'd like to have a real book.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

8. I always use e-book more than books, because it's easier for my study and it's really convenient. However, my school always encourage us to read more paper books! I like them both!
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      28-11-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      I make it a rule of thumb to download the e-book version of the book I'm looking into first to see if it's to my taste. If by the end it leaves me satisfying, I am definitely going to buy the printed version to support the author. It all boils down to preferences of course, and it just so happens that I love the smell of new books (not to mention that addictive crisp sound a physical book produces as you flip through the pages).
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

It depends on the circumstances which is why my choice varies from time to time. However, to me, the most compelling form of read is the small little paperback book you can put neatly in your bag and carry to everywhere. The paper is light and emits transient scent of old woods that brings you into a relaxing state of mind. Much fascinating as it seems, it costs me lots to keep up with such consuming hobbies. So I download e books for the sake of my beloved whose name is Wallet. You can call him Wally or Wall-e
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Đánh dấu

Quyền viết bài

• Bạn không thể đăng chủ đề mới
    • Bạn không thể gửi trả lời
    • Bạn không thể gửi đính kèm
    • Bạn không thể sửa bài
    •  

Theo giờ GMT +7. Bây giờ là 17:35.