ebooks
      its much more comfortable for me
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      28-09-2018
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      Books are better. However, It's a little hard for me to choose a good book with a suitable price, so I usually read e-book
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      20-10-2015
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      I usually prefer ebooks since I'm running out of space to store real books, but it can be frustrating when certain ebooks are not available to people outside the US. There are many ebooks I'd like to buy from Amazon, but can't.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      05-07-2017
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      ebooks on phone
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      10-11-2018
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      Definitely ebooks
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      02-01-2015
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      Both real books and e-books have their own benefits and drawbacks. To be honest, I want both of them :v But since my wallet has its limit, so if I have to choose, I need to consider the what I'll get from buying it and what my purpose is.

Books
      • Good for collectors. If someday, you want to look back to your huge library then you should have the physical copies
      • It feels better. Admit it, when you touch a book or smell it, nothing matters anymore
      • You'll seem more intellectual. If you go into a coffee shop and see a person holding a book, 99% of the time you'll think "oh this person is so smart". That does not happen if that person holds a smartphone to read ebooks

E-books
      • It's cheaper
      • It's more convenient. You only need your phone, and sometimes you do not even need the Internet to read your books
      • In case you want some foreign books but they're not in Vietnam yet, you can still (legally) get it with the power of credit cards
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

I prefer physical books over ebooks, However ebooks tend to be more practical since you can have a thousand in the same devices. It helps if you have a device specially for that purpose.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      11-10-2016
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      I definitely prefer books cuz i'm more of a corny person and I love traditional stuff lol. Also the feeling of smooth mid-yellow paper with fresh print smell and being able to physically hold a book in my hand makes it feel special
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Đánh dấu

Quyền viết bài

• Bạn không thể đăng chủ đề mới
    • Bạn không thể gửi trả lời
    • Bạn không thể gửi đính kèm
    • Bạn không thể sửa bài
    •  

Theo giờ GMT +7. Bây giờ là 21:52.