Kết quả 11 đến 20 của 47

• Công cụ
  • Hiển thị
      Tham gia ngày
      31-03-2015
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      My teacher always talks in American English (and his American accent sounds like a man lives all of his life in America), he said that American Eng is better, because bla bla... and I'm trying to talk in A.E

But I love B.E and I don't know why = ^ =

Beautiful things don't ask for attention

Không quan trọng cậu đi bao xa, chỉ cần biết rằng tớ sẽ luôn đuổi kịp cậu.

Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      13-12-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      I honestly don't see the different between the two...
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

3. well, when i was little i tended to have American accent but then i'm older, watching more British movies as well as British shows. Thought their accent is so beautiful. I began to love their accent and tried to imitate them so i've got British accent for a very short time. I love it though, but British English is not popular as America's and i always have to speak English in American way in classes, plus British accent is indeed hard to listen to so i've changed my mind again (have to admit with myself that i really was a yes-man at that time). Now i've got the middle-accent, half British half American, maybe more American and i feel quite unhappy about that. :v
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      04-04-2015
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      well for me american accent is better.. because I can understand it better.. I usually watch hollywood movies and US tv series so I'm comfortable hearing american english.. But when I watch movies like harry potter, Lord of the rings etc etc , I always have a hard time understanding because of their accent... I usually have english subtitles while watching british films and tv series..
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      05-04-2015
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      I don't really pay attention to whether it's American or British, as long as it is recognized in the dictionary. My pronunciation and intonation do not follow a certain type. I'm not sure if it's all right but nobody ever misunderstands me. Also, since I communicate with quite a wide range of foreigners whose native language is not always English, I guess being open about it helps me understand them better.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

6. I think the 'colour' thing isn't that popular to Vietnamese, I got to know some people from Boston University in HCM, there is none of the teacher from england -_-

Most of us also learn the american english anyways.

I listened to japanese voiceblog on youtube, i think their english isn't as hard as the real british's tone.

Just another stranger passed by and i'm surprisingly calmer than i thought.
      [IMG][/IMG]
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      03-05-2015
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      I feel like American english pronounces some clearer, but then again "aluminium."
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      07-05-2015
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      American English is typical, common and a bit unpolished. British English is incredibly diversed in terms of its phrases and tones, let alone the huge amount of vocabs in everyday life. Talking to Americans is much simpler than talking to British people, basically the British humour favours smart humour, big elegant words and sarcasm. Call me biased, but I tend to favour British since I speak Australian aha. Nothing beats good old British charm.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      12-05-2015
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      Considering that you, I, or any foreign speaker can't get a perfect British English, I'd suggest American English, since, it's more popular, easier, and "Americanization", America produces more movies (That reach the worldwide audience) than Britain.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      12-05-2015
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      Trích dẫn Gửi bởi usmin Xem bài viết
      I feel like American english pronounces some clearer, but then again "aluminium."
      Alright, this made me laugh, way too hard! xD
      I remember watching a video on YouTube about A.E. vs B.E. using a list of words that included this one..
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Đánh dấu

Quyền viết bài

• Bạn không thể đăng chủ đề mới
    • Bạn không thể gửi trả lời
    • Bạn không thể gửi đính kèm
    • Bạn không thể sửa bài
    •  

Theo giờ GMT +7. Bây giờ là 09:32.