oOo VnSharing oOo

Go Back   Diễn đàn > VnSharing School > English > Old Damp Treehouse >

Đã đóng
Kết quả 771 đến 780 của 1003

• Công cụ
  • Hiển thị
      en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pigs_in_popular_culture
      "Sweating like a Pig" to denote sweating profusely. This sounds illogical, as pigs have ineffective sweat glands
      Hmm...
      Anyway. Hah?! Just pedaling to work and you sweat?
      I walk. Yep. Every morning to school on foot for the last 3 months. 45 minutes. Not running or jogging, just walk at my normal pace (a bit faster than others, actually).
      The improper footwear gave me 2 bumps on my feet initially tho, gonna be hard to remove them...

You cant?
      Heh...what happen when you throw cigarette into water? Yeah, thats right.
      It's 'off' fire.
      (Get the pun? Eh? 'Off' fire, opposite of 'on' fire, eh?)
      "...musing an address, on my memory lane."

Tham gia ngày
      13-11-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      I've been cycling to work everyday since the beginning of April, for about 30km both way. Unless you pedal very very slowly, which you won't, you're going to sweat. I have to bring another set of clothing to change.

improper footwear
      Buy yourself a pair of jogging shoes. Could be quite fashionable as well, though I don't know much about what high school girls wear nowadays.

Heh...what happen when you throw cigarette into water?
      It absorb arsenic in water... or so I've heard. Aren't I omnipotent?

30km both way
      You have no intention of giving in, arent ya? What you said you've been working for, again? Baby sitting?

Why instead doing something about smoking itself, you want to make use of the after-product (ash), which at its state by then, is just as "harmless" as any other kind of trash?
      Want the ingredient? Mass produce it , you can make cigarette, ash cant be that difficult.
      And then come to the collecting. "Beside the existing regular trash can and recycling bin, we put a new 'cigarette butt sack', put it there helping us cleaning the water~"
      Nope. Even now, smoking people would throw it around once they're done. Putting a new shiny box wont help much.
      So expect if the ash is any way superior than common filtering methods, it seems pointless pointing out the 'good use'.

Being me taking a joke seriously into fking text wall...its not me, its summer heat...

Tham gia ngày
      13-11-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      Naaah, we certainly want the ashes, but we do not want people's enzyme anywhere near our water source. The butts serve no purpose!!

Baby sitting?
      Sitting your cousins doesn't count. I was jobless back then. Now I code fer food.

Wait, since when science achieve the technique of food coding? We can even code food now?
      I heard rumors and myths that people can code pizza, but pizza doesnt count! Yet, real foods!!?
      Seriously, this , this will solve starvation, this will solve animal slaughtering, this will solve social inequality, this will solve everything, the brain workers will be food makers...Holy Pepperoni!
      Can you, for example, email me something like...err...'pork_roasted.fud'?!!

Tham gia ngày
      13-11-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      Nah I mean I code ta get da money ta put food on ma table.

TIL ma 10km of cycling burns just as much calories as a bottle of Sting. Also, you have ta be 12+ to drink Sting.

Nevah again. Nevah.

I'm disappointed...

Anyway...
      So Sting is PG rated? And you havent coded enough to get enough money to put enough food on the table to be old enough to drink Sting and watch "Adventure Time"?

Err, 'never' is a really strong word to say (making me feel responsible hearing it from a not-twelve-yet, and then you say it twice...), aint no regret?

In the end, energy drink is energy drink. Why is it so popular tho...

Edit: #777 and is also my 200th post, what's more?...
      hmm...1 year of knowing each others anniversary, 'yay' i guess.
      Sửa lần cuối bởi ZenjitsuOshan; 28-05-2015 lúc 23:35.

Tham gia ngày
      20-11-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps

Just pump into my mind someday, why they dont buy smt like this anymore for children
      Turn on tv and i really disappoint, why the hell they dont show smt emotional anime/cartoon like that, and these show can really, really teach the children about lot of things: courage, environment.... and why the hell they buy smartphone tablet for a 5 years old kid and not care about what they are watching or playing..... why why why humanity?

Buy what....? Killer whales? For children?

Adults themselves are oblivious of these shows, but yea, i've seen a 4 yo somehow get to watch this from this in Youtube related videos tab on parent's tablet...
      Sửa lần cuối bởi ZenjitsuOshan; 09-06-2015 lúc 11:24.

Tham gia ngày
      10-12-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...trolls-5839514

first I laugh, then I want to put a plastic bag over my head

hi guise

Đánh dấu

Quyền viết bài

• Bạn không thể đăng chủ đề mới
    • Bạn không thể gửi trả lời