oOo VnSharing oOo

Go Back   Diễn đàn > Các box về Anime > Download Anime > Engsub Anime > Bluray Engsub >

Trả lời
Kết quả 1 đến 4 của 4

• Công cụ
  • Hiển thị
      Tham gia ngày
      11-11-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps

Aa! Megami-sama! Tatakau Tsubasa [Bluray 720p][Mini-mkv]

Main Title Aa! Megami-sama! Tatakau Tsubasa
      Official Title Ah! My Goddess, Fighting Wings
      Official Title ああっ女神さまっ 闘う翼
      Synonym AA! Nữ thần của tôi: Đôi cánh chiến đấu, Ah! My Goddess: Fighting Wings, Ah! My Goddess: Tatakau Tsubasa, 我的女神 战斗之翼
      Type TV Special, 2 episodes
      Year 09.12.2007
      Tags angel, deity, demon, fantasy, harem, magic, manga, seinen

* Based on Fujishima Kousuke's long-running Aa! Megami-sama! manga, serialised in the Afternoon magazine.

Morisato Keiichi has a happy daily life, albeit unusual, which is rather unsurprising when you consider his household is home for four goddesses — the sisters Belldandy, Urd and Skuld, and their friendly rival Peorth. Belldandy, Urd and Peorth are having tea together so that their angels can have fun, while Skuld is sulking about her angel not coming out and Keiichi is trying to cheer her up. When Urd teases Skuld about her angel, the latter throws a fit, calming down when they share some of their wisdom with her. So far, a day perfectly like every other.

However, while they were having fun, an emergency occurred in Heaven, and a Valkyrie, a goddess belonging to the powerful fighting squad, interrupted their party by descending to their home. That goddess is Lind, known as the Fighting Wing or as the One-Winged Angel, said to be the most elite fighter even among the Valkyries. Lind's descent is a sign that the goddesses are in grave peril, and that Keiichi's daily life is about to be turned upside down yet again.

— written by Hinoe

Note: Created to commemorate the 20th anniversary of the manga by the same animation team that had previously been in charge of the two TV seasons.
      Season 1
      Season 2

[Soulreaperzone.com] Ah My Goddess Tatakau Tsubasa BD 720p HD GS Gekkostate [mini-mkv][~ 100MB/ep]

Episode 01 - 02: Googledrive Folder
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      29-04-2018
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      thanks
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      26-10-2020
      Bài viết