Kết quả 1 đến 2 của 2

• Công cụ
  • Hiển thị
      Tham gia ngày
      03-09-2016
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps

Why do people love an anime at start but when a critic says "this is shit" everyone suddenly thinks that particular anime is shit?

For example:
      • High school DxD
      • Sword Art Online
      • Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei
      • etc.

This is just a few examples there are many more but when a critic says something bad everyone suddenly agrees with them and jump on the bandwagon. Even the YouTuber the anime man had a video where he said that SAO was a 9.5 in his opinion and deleted the video month afterwards and said "S.A.O is shit!"

Hah, this is so amazing, I don't get this I mean why? :75:

Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

It is called the herd mentality or the herd behavior. People without a strong opinion tend to change their minds after hearing a lot of opposite opinions. They don't want to make themselves look stupid in front of the others. This is especially true for Asian who promote group harmony and lacking one's own personality. Or perhaps a much more simple and popular case is that they just don't know it is bad until someone points it out. In my case, my first anime is Love Hina, for me, it was a wonderful and very fun anime. However, in rating site like anime-planet, it is only rated at 3.6. (Currently, I only watch any anime above 4.). Since it is the first, even though Love Hina may have many copycats from other anime. From my view of point, all of the fun scenes were still Love Hina's originality, but this doesn't stay true for other ecchi anime which I watched after Love Hina, too many repeated underwear accidents make other animes boring for me.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Đánh dấu

Quyền viết bài

• Bạn không thể đăng chủ đề mới
    • Bạn không thể gửi trả lời
    • Bạn không thể gửi đính kèm
    • Bạn không thể sửa bài
    •  

Theo giờ GMT +7. Bây giờ là 06:33.