. No. That claim is contradicted by a Sept. 30,cheap jordans online, 1994, story, which appeared in the Newark Star-Ledger and was written by Brian T. Murray,www.cheapjordansrealfreeshipping.com, who is currently the governor’s spokesman. We tried to reach Murray to ask about his article 22 years ago, but he did not respond to our phone call or email. Christie’s campaign?told us there is no record of such a donation, and that Christie — who once supported abortion rights — has never made one. In 1994, Christie was a candidate for a county freeholder seat in Morris County,cheap real jordans, and the Democratic freeholder candidates were pressing the county freeholder board to restore funding for Planned Parenthood. Christie opposed the restoration of funding, saying it was a matter of funding priorities and organizations such as Planned Parenthood should rely on private donations,cheap retro jordans, not public funds. Star-Ledger, Sept. 30, 1994: “I support Planned Parenthood privately with my personal contribution and that should be the goal of any such agency, to find private donations,airjordanshoesforcheap.com,” said GOP freeholder candidate Chris?Christie. “It’s also no secret that I am pro-choice … But you have to examine all the agencies needing county donations and prioritize them. I would consider all groups looking for funding, but there is a limit and we have to pick and choose,” he added. As we noted, our attempts to reach the author of the article were unsuccessful. Murray left the Star-Ledger in December 2010 and shortly after joined the Christie administration,cheap jordans for sale, first in the Department

ih cheap jordans for sale kgo 178

bh air jordan shoes real ogf 974

it promdressok.com vgy 335

pk cheap jordans zxw 294