Young people across racial and ethnic groups favor creating a pathway to citizenship for otherwise law-abiding immigrants who are currently living in the country illegally. That includes 85 percent of all young people, including about 9 in 10 Asian-Americans and Hispanics, along with more than 8 in 10 whites and African-Americans. "I don't want to make convenient pathways to citizenship for everyone coming across. But we need a broader, more tolerant policy,cheap pandora rings for sale," said Clare Selden, 29, of Boston, who is white and plans to vote for Clinton. "You need a path for people who are working and who work harder than I do." Young people overall are also supportive of greater efforts to secure the border,cheap pandora jewelry, but by smaller margins and with greater division among different racial and ethnic groups. Sixty-one percent of all young adults,cheap pandora bracelets for sale, including 66 percent of whites,cheap pandora bracelets, 65 percent of Asian-Americans,cheap pandora rings for sale, and 57 percent of African-Americans, say they support increasing government spending on security and enforcement at U.S. borders. Young Hispanics are nearly evenly divided, with 47 percent in support to 52 percent opposed. Still, 69 percent of young people,cheap pandora jewelry, including majorities from each racial and ethnic group, oppose building a border wall to stop illegal immigration. "I don't think the border needs to be better secured," Selden said. "I don't value that as a goal." Majorities of young people across racial and ethnic groups say they think immigrants are changing

cheap pandora jewelry nadzesg 284

cheap pandora earrings jvlgvlb 131

cheap pandora bracelets atymiux 203

cheap pandora bracelets wyubgzx 907