oOo VnSharing oOo

Go Back   Diễn đàn > VnSharing School > English >

Trả lời
Kết quả 1 đến 10 của 24

• Công cụ
  • Hiển thị

[Discussion] Cat or Dog?

Do you like cat or dog better? or none or both?

I like animals that have fur and four legs in general, so I love both xD.

For cat, I like persian, maine coon, munchkin and many more, except sphynx (-_-).
      For dog, I like big dog such as husky, german shepherd, golden retriever,....except chihuahua (cannot stand their attitude and their barking sound....)

"It is good to love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is well done."
      - Vincent Van Gogh -

Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

2. I like both cat and dog, but if I have to choose, I'll choose cat.
      Cats are not always evil like everyone used to say; some of them may be rather shy and sweet
      If you want a friend to be with you and share all the joy and sadness, dog is the best choice; but if you want a fluffy baby who loves to be loved and cuddled, cat is the chosen one for you
      For cat, I really like Siamese. They are so queenly beautiful and gently sweet ~
      For dog, I like all of them, except chihuahua (they came from hell I swear), especially Shiba Inu and Samoyed. My cousin has a Samoyed, and she smiles all day ~ Such optimistic creatures ~
      And about Shiba Inu? Don't even ask me.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Aw~~ I love Samoyed too!! Big and cute and fluffy and looks very happy all the time xD
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      16-07-2015
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      Well... I don't know much about sorts of cats or dogs, but I love both ^^
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      22-02-2015
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      I like both but more of a cat person.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

I'd rather choose dog because cats make scarier sound

I always feel scared when I hear the sound of cats, whether it is meow meow meow (which many think is so cute) or the sound they claw the wall :'(
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

When I was a little, my father bought me a dog. That was the only one time I could possess a dog. My sister named him bốp bi and I was excited. Whenever he gone to sleep, his forward legs cross each other, I find it kinda cute. Maybe at that time I was too young to memorize his habits and ways of making jokes. When he was old (I think or sick), my father sold him to a restaurant. One day, I went back from school and saw no sign of him, I was perplexed. My mother said he was then in the people's mouth. I knew he was sold. It was terrible of my parents. I got that I shouldn't be fixated on something. Finally, my dad and mom never bought dogs again.
      Btw, the sound of cat is extremely creepy, imagine at midnight hearing the cry of cats but cat's image is lovely, everybody love cat's videos. He can make memes
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      28-11-2018
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      I prefer cats although growing up i was surounded by dogs. I cant get a cat right nơ because my mom í allergic. So Im indulging myself with cat pics and videos in the internet haha
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

I'll prefer dogs if it's an intelligent breed. I like teaching them tricks;
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      12-02-2019
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      Dogs are great, but I'd prefer to raise a cat. I like the energy whenever I got near one.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Đánh dấu

Quyền viết bài

• Bạn không thể đăng chủ đề mới
    • Bạn không thể gửi trả lời
    • Bạn không thể gửi đính kèm
    • Bạn không thể sửa bài
    •  

Theo giờ GMT +7. Bây giờ là 13:13.