oOo VnSharing oOo

Go Back   Diễn đàn > VnSharing School > English >

Trả lời
Kết quả 1 đến 10 của 11

• Công cụ
  • Hiển thị

[Discussion] Do you like to travel?

I loveeeee traveling! Trying hard to earn money just to be able to travel as much as I can xD~

I would love to travel around Europe once, visiting countries like Denmark, Netherlands, France, Italy, German...(mostly Western and Central Europe) Turkey and Egypt would be great destinations too :")

In Asia, I really want to go to Japan and Korea, especially for their cuisine

What countries would you guys like to travel to? Ơ v Ơ
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

I love to travel too, however, I prefer to go on a tour with tour guide, is any one alike?
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

all sildi's destinations seem like the famous ones, and they're developed countries. it's easy to understand why people are strongly attracted by them, i must admit they're amazing. but with a low budget, why don't you consider other countries that a little bit less developed like our neighborhood cambodia, thailand,...

I'd dream of travelling everyday, sadly all i could do now is wait cause i gotta save money for my big trip in near future. Just stay home and watching you guys out in holidays makes me so sad ; v ;

Anw, a trip to arctic someday seems nice.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Trích dẫn Gửi bởi Độc Cô Hề Xem bài viết
      I love to travel too, however, I prefer to go on a tour with tour guide, is any one alike?
      I actually don't like going on a tour...feel like you're limited by time and place to go. I like to take pictures so I need time to wandering around ~

But for places like an art museum, a tour is really good when you don't have much knowledge about and the guide can help you choose certain important art objects to explain, so you can tour a museum with some focuses.

Trích dẫn Gửi bởi Dâu Xem bài viết
      all sildi's destinations seem like the famous ones, and they're developed countries. it's easy to understand why people are strongly attracted by them, i must admit they're amazing. but with a low budget, why don't you consider other countries that a little bit less developed like our neighborhood cambodia, thailand,...

I'd dream of travelling everyday, sadly all i could do now is wait cause i gotta save money for my big trip in near future. Just stay home and watching you guys out in holidays makes me so sad ; v ;

Anw, a trip to arctic someday seems nice.
      I'd love to go to the arctic too ;;w;; to watch the northern lights >_<

Actually, there's a way to travel with low budget, it's called couch surfing and backpacking travel. A few friends of mine did try this type, but I think it's too dangerous for me...

Another way to (sort of) travel into a country is to book a tour when you're in transit in an airport for more than 10 hours. For example, if you have a flight from Vietnam to US and need to transit in Narita Airport in Japan. You can find tours at Narita airport to go outside and visit different places near the airport. Kind of a way to travel for a short time with low budget

Developing countries would be great traveling destinations also ~ It's just that I don't like the heat that much so it's near the bottom of the list

"It is good to love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is well done."
      - Vincent Van Gogh -

Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

@sildi07 actually i've already noticed 2 ways to travel that you mentioned. They're just not suit me for now. So I never give them a second thought. Besides, even when you're couch surfing or backpacking you're still need company, at least one or two guys with you (i myself gonna need it).

Sightseeing during transit seems a great idea but sometimes it's tiring. I think so.

anw, where you've been to so far?
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

true. the first one is dangerous to go alone and the second one is very very tiring...every time I travel in the airport I feel like a walking ghost, having no energy to do anything -_-|||

i happened to find a traveling blog and the blogger said she found ways to travel by applying for multiple short studying program with scholarship. this is also a good way as long as you put in efforts :')

the places i've been to? well, in Vietnam, i've been to sai gon, hue, da lat, da nang,...and popular beaches that people often go to :')) outside Vietnam, i've visited singapore, china (shanghai and beijing), and the US (seattle, st.louis, nyc, washington dc). i don't travel that much though, mostly with family, except in the US i traveled with my friend or traveled to visit a friend.

mostly because i don't want to travel alone cuz it's dangerous and the other thing is money...spending so much for a trip ;;v;; just boarding and transportation fees alone are huge TTvTT that's why i like to visit friends so i have a place to stay and don't need to eat out all the time ~
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Wow, amazing! I'm envious! No wonder why you never mentioned China and USA in your willing destinations list, cause you've been to already.

and you mean aupair? Only real efforts make that come true and the difference between Aupair student and travelling desirers is that the former travel to learn, the later travel to play and enjoy themselves.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

wow...first time heard of the word "au pair". learn a new thing today

yep, travel alone in my opinion is just wasting money...unless you make it like a field trip such as if you're an art historian who have studied for lifetime about renaissance or baroque art or something like that, a trip traveling to Italy or France would be like going to wonderland
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

I love to go on a tour because the tour guide would not let me lazy at the hotel and I must visit as much as I nees. Moreover, I won't need to care about what to eat, what if I get lost and cannot speak language, etc. Especially, I won't buy fake ha ha

When it comes to destination, I recommend @Dâu have a visit to Thailand, it is really really cheap. I bought a full package of travel for about 5 days, it costs only about 5 billions, for everything, from the airline ticket to hotel and meals, also every tickets of famous destination in Thailand! It worths that money, because it is much cheaper even if you travel somewhere in Viet Nam such as Phu Quoc.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

@Độc Cô Hề When you mentioned 5 billions I was speechless, maybe you meant 5 millions. It's quite cheap Thailand is an ideal destination too and I intended to do so already. Thank you for recommend.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Đánh dấu

Quyền viết bài

• Bạn không thể đăng chủ đề mới
    • Bạn không thể gửi trả lời
    • Bạn không thể gửi đính kèm
    • Bạn không thể sửa bài
    •  

Theo giờ GMT +7. Bây giờ là 20:21.