oOo VnSharing oOo

Go Back   Diễn đàn > VnSharing School > English > Giant Oak Tree of Words > Own Works >

Trả lời
Kết quả 1 đến 2 của 2

• Công cụ
  • Hiển thị
      Tham gia ngày
      27-06-2016
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps

[Practice] Cover Letters

Dear Mr/Mrs/Ms,
      I am writing to enquire if you have any vacancies in your company. I enclose my CV for your information.
      As you can see, I have had extensive vacation work experience in modern environments, the retail sector and service industries, giving me varied skills and the ability to work with many different types of people. I believe I could fit easily into your team.
      I am a conscientious person who works hard and pays attention to detail. I'm flexible, quick to pick up new skills and eager to learn from others. I also have lots of ideas and enthusiasm. I'm keen to work for a company with a great reputation and high profile like Happy Cook.
      I have excellent references and would be delighted to discuss any possible vacancy with you at your convenience. In case you do not have any suitable openings at the moment, I would be grateful if you would keep my CV on file for any future possibilities.
      Yours sincerely,
      Sửa lần cuối bởi tenshiblade1995; 10-07-2016 lúc 22:22.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

My precious partner
      starrysky
      Tham gia ngày
      28-05-2016
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps

Trích dẫn Gửi bởi thuydb5k Xem bài viết
      Dear Mr/Mrs/Ms,
      I am writing to enquire if you have any vacancies in your company. I enclose my CV for your information.
      As you can see, I have had extensive vacation work experience in modern environments, the retail sector and service industries, giving me varied skills and the ability to work with many different types of people. I believe I could fit easily into your team.
      I am a conscientious person who works hard and pays attention to detail. I'm flexible, quick to pick up new skills and eager to learn from others. I also have lots of ideas and enthusiasm. I'm keen to work for a company with a great reputation and high profile like Happy Cook.
      I have excellent references and would be delighted to discuss any possible vacancy with you at your convenience. In case you do not have any suitable openings at the moment, I would be grateful if you would keep my CV on file for any future possibilities.
      Yours sincerely,
      Your CV is quite good, but you made a mistake: In a formal letter, especially a CV, we should not use the short form like "I'm".

「Tất cả những cảm xúc đặc biệt đổi lại chẳng được gì
      ngoài những nỗi đau」

_Tenshi_
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Đánh dấu

Quyền viết bài

• Bạn không thể đăng chủ đề mới
    • Bạn không thể gửi trả lời
    • Bạn không thể gửi đính kèm
    • Bạn không thể sửa bài
    •  

Theo giờ GMT +7. Bây giờ là 02:19.