oOo VnSharing oOo

Go Back   Diễn đàn > VnSharing School > English >

Trả lời
Kết quả 381 đến 390 của 732

• Công cụ
  • Hiển thị
      I need to stop procrastinating TvT

"It is good to love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is well done."
      - Vincent Van Gogh -

Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

"Pro-"wut? Hmm... so its like "stalling"?

Arghh, so I spent the whole morning making fried rolls and other offerings by myself for this "Tao's Departure" thingy.
      Just when I was feeling pretty exhausted but proud of myself (doing all this alone, "such a good traditionally capable wife Im gonna be"), I called my mom to ask if I had to burn the clothes or set the fishes free first...
      "Isnt it supposed to be tomorrow?"

Fxcckkkkkkkkk!!!!!!
      Like, what am I even supposed to do with all of these????

Hmm, if your hands are shaky and snappy, try writing characters in multiple strokes (u n c o n n e c t e d). Thats what I do after some intensive scribbling (tip from a friend at my Japanese class, since its almost impossible to write those things readably with my usual snappy manner, relic of highschool).
      After sometime, even my most rashly written words seem neat.
      "...musing an address, on my memory lane."
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Lọ Kẹo
      Xanh Lam
      Yuya
      SP: 366
      Tham gia ngày
      06-11-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps

Procrastination is not something you can just stop.
      Btw long time everyone, it's amost new year. Hope you guys are doing well.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      13-11-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      Hmm, if your hands are shaky and snappy, try writing characters in multiple strokes (u n c o n n e c t e d). Thats what I do after some intensive scribbling (tip from a friend at my Japanese class, since its almost impossible to write those things readably with my usual snappy manner, relic of highschool).
      That's what I did since secondary school, and to be honest it feels... well, disconnected. There's no flow! My hand is indeed shaky, but I'm now a fan of writing a complete word in 1 single stroke.

Fxcckkkkkkkkk!!!!!!
      Like, what am I even supposed to do with all of these????
      Pretend you're out the whole day so you had to prepare stuff the day before.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      10-11-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      Disconnected print is easier to read but cursive is much faster as it saves time lifting and pressing the pen.
      Although my cursive is legendary for being illegible, I still prefer cursive.

Bad handwriting is a sign of intelligence.

Pretending like you are out is a good tactic to deal with people but if it's Táo, wouldn't that guy know? (Welp, who cares.)
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

My handwriting is always famous to be really bad and with time it's getting worse... Even I sometimes cannot read my own handwriting :')).
      Cursive and connected writing is so much faster, especially when I don't like taking note on laptop.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

No no, of course the...cursive? writing is much faster and is what I use normally anyway, that practice is just a of kind "refresh" mode that I do when speed isnt required, it balances things out.

Yea, that's like laying him off before his retirement, lol.
      Well, everything's done now, but I'm more concerned about what to do with the food...

Hmm...for some reasons I've never felt comfortable taking notes with my laptop.
      Sure, doing assignments and everything, but putting all the stuffs on the board into my computer? Just seems unnatural and...futile.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      13-11-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      I'm not really sure if cursive writing is faster... After all, what you develop on your own is the fastest, and it most certainly won't follow strictly to any style of cursive.

Well, everything's done now, but I'm more concerned about what to do with the food...
      Happy new year to the ground!

Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Now if I can just throw all the drinks I will be given to this new year to the ground and laugh it off, like I just cant do something like that and not feeling shitty about myself. Guilt-tripped into drinking every damn year.

Elijah Wood and Ryan Reynolds sitting at a table and the taser, that's kinda awesome. The maker of this seems popular eh...
      Sửa lần cuối bởi ZenjitsuOshan; 24-01-2017 lúc 11:45.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      10-12-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      >mfw can't change style
      It is the dawn of a new day!
      You reflected on your journey so far and became a little wiser.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Đánh dấu

Quyền viết bài

• Bạn không thể đăng chủ đề mới
    • Bạn không thể gửi trả lời
    • Bạn không thể gửi đính kèm
    • Bạn không thể sửa bài
    •  

Theo giờ GMT +7. Bây giờ là 05:00.