Kết quả 561 đến 570 của 732

• Công cụ
  • Hiển thị
      Tham gia ngày
      13-11-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      Ahh, I saw that news on TV. Dude didn't try to hide his face from the camera, recounted that fateful night with a straight face and a straight voice. Sick.

maybe by that time we will leave this this Earth behind to fight alien and the concept of nations will be obsolete.
      Good one, mind if I steal that for the next time another 99-year argument come up?
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      10-12-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      Dude didn't try to hide his face from the camera, recounted that fateful night with a straight face and a straight voice.
      If he is so desperate for release, he could have gone to a prostitute.

but no, this whole thing is obviously pre-meditated.
      There's no way he just did it in the spur of the moment.

His life is shit and he want to take someone with him.

Good one, mind if I steal that for the next time another 99-year argument come up?
      uh sure

It's really sad how much some people latch on to the past that they can't see the future.
      I mean the Vietnam War ended how long ago ?
      and still people going on about revenge and reclaiming a Democratic Vietnam or something like that last 30th of April
      and then there's the equally zealous opposite crowds

It's so draining. How do these people do this ?

I mean, we are this close to the next Industrial revolution, which is gonna make us so unimaginably wealthy that the word "human labor" will be added to the dictionary of archaic English.

I have to believe in a better world.
      I can't be drawn into this petty human bickering.
      It is the dawn of a new day!
      You reflected on your journey so far and became a little wiser.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      13-11-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      How do these people do this ?
      Vengeance is the essence of this nation. One with power (or wealth) is automatically bad and ought to be punished. Look at the folk lore. Then look at modern society's general attitude toward the rich and the one in power. It's the same.

That, plus more time than what they know to do with.

Relatedly, enjoy story of this cute kid going to the moon https://mangadex.org/manga/24629/yoshka-space
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      10-12-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      The whole real estate leasing fiasco has escalated to violent riot and vandalism.
      It's really hard to maintain my allegiance to this country when my faith in these fucking retards, who I have to call my fellow countrymen, are constantly tested.

Good news is, armored infantry are coming.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      13-11-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      Meanwhile, in a not so distance land, peace is coming

https://m.facebook.com/LiiiiLaaaa/ph...pe=3&source=48
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      13-11-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      I don't remember posting this here. But no matter, it deserves reups. Multiple reups.

Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      10-12-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      Great voice, but I never really like that song.
      It creeps me out for some reason, and the clown get up didn't help either.
      The World Cup is here and everything is back to the status quo it seem.

On other news, just got my first raise after 6 months of working. From 7 mil to 10 mil a month.
      That's reassuring, now that I know that there is a way forward, and self-doubt will have to try harder next time.
      I mean damn, for a moment I almost thought of abandoning my wizard training and get a girl and stuffs like very other normal 20s something out there, just because I got a taste of financial freedom.
      But then I remember that I haven't suffer enough to indulge in that.

That salary did come with new responsibilities, tho
      Next month I will have to train 5 new trainees, and I will soon know how my boss felt when he had to take care of my sorry ass 6 months ago.

How's yours summer been Cigar?
      Sửa lần cuối bởi Do No Evil; 23-06-2018 lúc 00:49.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      13-11-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      Training newbie can be a challenge. It's good when the newbie absorbs knowledge like sponges. It wears you down mentally when they don't even get the most basic stuff and not willing to improvise with their private time.

BUT, at least they know they are newbies. My company has a special division where all the "rejects" go to be retrained. Many time the problem was not about technical skills but professional attitude.

My summer? I'm stepping up my game with instant photography. Man it is a steep learning curve and a huge "tuition fee" in term of film packs. But I am having fun with it.

Aside from that, I guess I'm also enjoying smooth morning commute thanks to reduced traffic?
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      10-12-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      oh it's gonna be bloody alright

In my line of work, there's animators and there's riggers, aka Technical Artist (or I like to call 'em Black Magicians).
      The animator is the art people and the rigger is the tech people.

In my company, the Animator have to do both of those things, since we are short on people.
      Which so far only me and my boss are capable of.
      The last two guys who were at my position didn't get far, since they were all artist type and rigging require autism.

So those 5 are gonna come in here thinking they get to do the art stuff, little did they know they are gonna be in hell.

Man it is a steep learning curve and a huge "tuition fee" in term of film packs
      I don't want to rain on your parade or anything
      but bruh, celluloid film is some hipster shit.
      There's has to be a more economic and efficient way to learn photography, right ?

I mean, Kodak didn't go bankrupted for nothing
      Sửa lần cuối bởi Do No Evil; 25-06-2018 lúc 02:54.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      13-11-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      No man, this is the next level hipstery: the instant film, or polaroid in the old days, where pictures develop themselves within minutes while leaving behind no negative (hence no way to recreate that exact same picture). Little post-processing can be done, everything is about the moment.

Hell, quality can be questionable even comparing to old film cameras, let alone modern day DSLR or mirrorless. But few can be more magical than that first time seeing beautiful vibrant colors developing before my eyes.

Also, instant films reportedly made a big chunk out of Fujifilm's revenue.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Đánh dấu

Quyền viết bài

• Bạn không thể đăng chủ đề mới
    • Bạn không thể gửi trả lời
    • Bạn không thể gửi đính kèm
    • Bạn không thể sửa bài
    •  

Theo giờ GMT +7. Bây giờ là 02:10.