Kết quả 681 đến 690 của 732

• Công cụ
  • Hiển thị
      Tham gia ngày
      13-11-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      This Chatroom url is in my Chrome's new tab page, so I do click on it from time to time. Never bothered visiting any other places.

One of the top dogs of FPT corp took his time to translate Cracked. Make you wonder how much insights and wisdom you may find there.

Jk Im just lmfao in a corner.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      10-12-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      One of the top dogs of FPT corp took his time to translate Cracked. Make you wonder how much insights and wisdom you may find there.
      of course Cracked is insightful in addition to being funny.
      there's are so many hidden treasure troves on the internet, I'm afraid that someone could have already cracked some important mysteries of the universe and they are just buried among a gazillion terabyte of useless selfies and social media status.
      Sửa lần cuối bởi Do No Evil; 09-03-2019 lúc 22:03.
      It is the dawn of a new day!
      You reflected on your journey so far and became a little wiser.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      15-03-2019
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      hello i lov e anime and veitnam!
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      13-11-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      there's are so many hidden treasure troves on the internet, I'm afraid that someone could have already cracked some important mysteries of the universe and they are just buried among a gazillion terabyte of useless selfies and social media status.
      Hah, I swear that wintergatan guy was onto something. He might appear to be a harmless introverted tinker who happens to be good at music, but he can't hide the madness in his eyes.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Wow I'm such a fucking retard. Bookmarking this room on another page, thinking that no one would show up ever since.
      Anyway Wintergatan the German marble musician? I think the look he has is of a dedicated virtuoso, since it tend to be steadfast and intimidating at times.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      10-12-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps

excuse me what the fuck ?
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      13-11-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      And Google Stadia just changes your game's artstyle in realtime.

And libraries exist to let human experts quickly share their knowledge, so that AIs no longer have to learn from the ground up.

In the future you might not even need to draw a guideline, just describe it in words. Draw me a waterfall from 200m away on a grassy ground.

Realistically speaking though, I doubt any of those images are of adequate quality, just like the Stadia thing can't be used in production but more like a tool for art directors and the like to explore.

Anyway Wintergatan the German marble musician?
      Yes that guy, although a quick Google suggest wintergatan is his band name and he's a Swedish.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Technological advancement will always thrive humankind forwards, regardless of how insignificant it may seems since one thing leads to another, you know the rest.

As for the Marble machine guy, interesting. I have seen only a handful of his videos and in which none of them he mentioned any bands. His gf is a cutie owo

And boy do we have an unprecedentedly low amount of activities on this board and the forum as a whole. Not that I mind for this is a somewhat ideal place for mindless and intellectual banters.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      25-10-2018
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      intellectual banters
      raising my eyebrow so hard it crashlands into the moon.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Are you that same person who was nitpicking about how frequently I frequent this board and now this again just for the sake of being a thorn in the eyes?
      I have yet to see any constructive posts of yours which contributed to the conversation at hand if at all, just snide remarks directing at me.
      And please, your eyebrows could not even reach the top of your skull even if you tried.
      https://media.giphy.com/media/qmfpjpAT2fJRK/giphy.gif
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Đánh dấu

Quyền viết bài

• Bạn không thể đăng chủ đề mới
    • Bạn không thể gửi trả lời
    • Bạn không thể gửi đính kèm
    • Bạn không thể sửa bài
    •  

Theo giờ GMT +7. Bây giờ là 04:10.