Tham gia ngày
      10-12-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      Hey happy Birthday Cigarette.
      You and me brother.

This is our time now.
      May Libra Sun and Moon give you boosted stats this whole month and your efforts succeed, whatever they may be.
      Sửa lần cuối bởi Do No Evil; 23-09-2018 lúc 00:47.
      It is the dawn of a new day!
      You reflected on your journey so far and became a little wiser.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Happy birthday guis. Unfortunately no one would remember it cause it's Trung Thu lel
      "...musing an address, on my memory lane."
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      10-12-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      oh well
      my birthday is classified information anyway
      only a selected few know about it

edit: you guys remember me talking about this girl I used to adore but things didn't work out and now we only talk to each other twice a years and how I tried to burn that bridge a few pages back ?

well she just wished me happy Birthday
      looks like I didnt burn this bridge hard enough
      and so my tortured existence continue...
      Sửa lần cuối bởi Do No Evil; 24-09-2018 lúc 09:44.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Errr, a happy birthday out of nowhere? Like when was the last time you guys talked? Did she do last the previous years too?
      because that sounds really like an ass move. She should know better and not do something that wouldn't be any good for either of you like that.

Also the server went down a bit the whole day, I was worried that the site died again lol.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      13-11-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      Thanks brother and sister, although it's not even my birth month yet.

Happy birthday to you too, Libra brother. Wish you all the bests, whatever you do, whoever you meet, or whichever bridge you decide to burn (or build) next.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      10-12-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      Errr, a happy birthday out of nowhere? Like when was the last time you guys talked? Did she do last the previous years too?
      oh we do this every year
      it's the only time in a year where we actually have something to say to each other
      otherwise the only thing I can do would be blurting out to her that I still have feeling for her, and that's a big No No.

I don't know what she's thinking doing this, but it sure as hell ain't because she still have feeling for me after all these time.
      No, that's the kind of delusion that will kill you.

oh and I did I tell you guys that she's studying abroad for another 2 years ?
      so that take the possibility of us ever having anything between us ever again down to 0.0000never%

I only found out last December.

I thought I was getting my shit together,my job was going smoothly and I felt kind of good.
      so I mustered all my courage to invited her to our company's Christmas party cause I thought she's still in VN.
      and lo and behold, God went "ahahahhaha Mar-kun, you thought your life was getting better ? Too fucking bad, have a bad end flag!"

so last night I ended it all.
      I am freed.
      Sửa lần cuối bởi Do No Evil; 26-09-2018 lúc 22:39.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      13-11-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      so that take the possibility of us ever having anything between us ever again down to 0.0000never%
      That is questionable, but then again I am not entirely clear about your situation, so I'll step back.

Mar-kun, friend and brother, go out today and let the fragrance of hoa sữa clean your thought. Caught glimpse of them on the way home.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      10-12-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      the situation is I am Severus Snape and I don't want to be Snape no more.
      Imagine a timeline where Lily Porter doesn't die and Snape keep lusting after another man's wife for decades, how awkward would that be ?

But it's done now, I have averted that terrible future.

Here's a cute song to lighten up the mood.

edit:
      http://www.unz.com/akarlin/stupid-people/

Robin Hanson once wrote a blog post about how reasonably intelligent people tend to overestimate how smart everyone else is.
      Neatly sum up my entire relationship with faith in humanity.
      Sửa lần cuối bởi Do No Evil; 07-10-2018 lúc 12:49.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      13-11-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      Hey, cool ukulele, but someone need to tell her the pun sucks.

Here's my share of ukulele (seem like they disallow embedding so you'll have to go to youtube): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBemZJFEst4
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Tham gia ngày
      10-12-2014
      Bài viết
      Cấp độ
      Reps
      the next step of my evolution is underway
      I have been hitting the gym with my coworkers for a month now and it's having a very positive effect on my life.
      the really challenge is keeping consistency but once I get my ass to the gym the rest is easy.
      Luckily the gym is just around the corner where I work and I have others to keep me accountable.
      Also, in case this place every go down under for real, I would like to say a proper farewell while I still can.
      Always remember the end game bro.
      This manga recently reinforced my belief.
      Spend your 20s on yourself, so that in your 30s you will become the kind of man who can choose girls 10 years younger than you.
      or is that only my plan ?

anyway, I know you have you bike but you should totally get a gym membership, if you haven't already.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Đánh dấu

Quyền viết bài

• Bạn không thể đăng chủ đề mới
    • Bạn không thể gửi trả lời
    • Bạn không thể gửi đính kèm
    • Bạn không thể sửa bài
    •  

Theo giờ GMT +7. Bây giờ là 11:55.