Genre
Drama, Psychological, Seinen, Slice of Life, Tragedy

Author(s)
KISHI Yuusuke

Artist(s)
ARAI Rie

Year

Description
“My tape recorder, the thing that records me – turns my pain into words. My words… the secret story about everything that troubles me.”

Kushimori Shuichi is not an ordinary boy. Though he looks like a random Japanese teenager (being late at school, having job in a convenience store), he is actually different from all the rest. Not every adolescent plans to kill his stepfather. His father died in a car accident when he was a little child. His mother remarried Sone Takashi who had become more and more violent as the time passed, even hitting Mrs. Kushimori. They divorce and 10 peaceful years pass, when he comes back causing them harm again. Shuichi is decided to stop this once and for all.

Based on the novel "Ao no Honoo" by Yusuke Kishi. An adaption film of the same name was released in Japan on March 15, 2003 and was shown at the Cannes Film Festival in France on May 15, 2003, starring Kazunari Ninomiya and Aya Matsuura.

(Source: Ao no Honoo Review - birdiieee)

**Nội dung ẩn: Để xem được nội dung này bạn phải có số bài gửi lớn hơn hoặc bằng 1.**

--- Generated by 3kGraber tool ---