Genre
Drama, Ecchi, Mature, Romance, Seinen, Slice of Life

Author(s)
OKU Hiroya

Artist(s)
OKU Hiroya

Year

Description
The story concerns a common problem in Japan known as hikikomori, a problem of social reclusiveness.

Koizumi Shintarou is 30 years old, a virgin, and has isolated himself in his room for 15 years. He has become a burden on his father, Koizumi Yasujirou. One day, Shintarou makes a proposition that if Yasujirou gets a girlfriend, Shintarou will come out of his room. It turns out that Yasujirou has already made a girlfriend, a young beautiful woman, Yoshinaga Haruka, who is with Yasujirou for her own personal reasons. Yasujirou and Haruka decide to get married, but Yasujirou dies on their honeymoon. Now Haruka decides to take care of Shintarou, and so this weird "mother and son" are now living together.

The title of the series "め〜てるの気持ち" literally means "the feeling of め〜てる" where め〜てる is a non-existing word in Japanese. め〜てる most likely is a reference to the character Maetel in another manga series Galaxy Express 999 who acts as a mother figure to the protagonist of the series. め〜てる could also refer to mater, which is Latin for mother.

**Nội dung ẩn: Để xem được nội dung này bạn phải có số bài gửi lớn hơn hoặc bằng 1.**

--- Generated by 3kGraber tool ---