oOo VnSharing oOo

Go Back   Diễn đàn > Các box về Manga > Download Manga > Raw Manga >

Trả lời
Kết quả 1 đến 1 của 1

• Công cụ
  • Hiển thị

Onnanoko wa Koi o Suru to Mousou Shichaun desu. [RAW]

Onnanoko wa Koi o Suru to Mousou Shichaun desu.

Associated Names
      女の子は恋を すると妄想しちゃうんです。
      Onna no Ko ha Koi wo suru to Mousou Shichaun desu
      Onnanoko wa Koi wo Suru to Mousou Shichaun desu

Status in Country of Origin
      1 Volume (Complete)

Genre
      Drama, Romance, School, Life, Shoujo

Author(s)
      GINNOBASHI Rin
      HANAMOTO Asami
      HATTORI Miki
      KUMAGAI Kyoko
      MINASE Ai
      SHIUMI Saki
      SOUDA Momo

Artist(s)
      GINNOBASHI Rin
      HANAMOTO Asami
      HATTORI Miki
      KUMAGAI Kyouko
      MINASE Ai
      SHIUMI Saki
      SOUDA Momo

Year

Description
      From Chibi Manga

"With my beloved boyfriend I want to do that and this..." Every girl who's fallen in love before will nod because they're full of "No-Good Fantasies"! This should fill your maidens' hearts for sure!

1) Do you Really Love me? - Minase Ai
      I love him but he's from a different world... that's how I thought but then I caught Itou-kun kissing my desk, is it that he likes me....

2) Invention Princess - Kumagai Kyoko
      Shizuka - super genius inventor has continued to look at her first crush since she first approached him at age ten. Originally to capture him she created useless inventions in a crazed rampage of wild delusions.

3) Why the Boy Reads Shoujo Manga - Hattori Miki
      The one Rinko likes is the kind, cool, honest shoujo manga hero Jun-kun (two dimensional). She's fast approaching a dream as she has feelings for Sekimoto Shin!?

4) Public Moral Committee Chairman's M Note - Souda Momo
      I, the public moral committee chairman sneakily wrote erotic delusions on a secret note! That note was discovered, and on top of that he orders me to "Listen to what I say!" I can't stop my increasing delusions!

5) Kanchigai Musume to Buchigire Ouji (Misunderstanding Girl & Angry Prince) - Shiumi Saki
      It seems like Kouga-kun who often meets my eyes likes me and Keiko, brimming with confidence confessed to him. As a result she was misunderstood and turned down. Furthermore she transformed into Kouga's favourite...?

6) Onii-chan, please kiss me (Brother, Kiss Me) - Ginnobashi Rin
      Iyo became siblings with childhood friend Shouichi-kun after their parents remariage. She'll definitely become a family with Shouichi! One way or another it was a mistake to train her little brother.

7) Kouryakuseyo! (Capture Me!) - Hanamoto Asami
      She loves Shoujo games!!! And the she met a boy who is just like the Prince she longs for in the game!!! She'll definitely capture him!

**Nội dung ẩn: Để xem được nội dung này bạn phải có số bài gửi lớn hơn hoặc bằng 1.**

--- Generated by 3kGraber tool ---
      Sửa lần cuối bởi Kyou; 29-01-2015 lúc 00:47.
      Trả lời kèm trích dẫn

Đánh dấu

Quyền viết bài

• Bạn không thể đăng chủ đề mới
    • Bạn không thể gửi trả lời
    • Bạn không thể gửi đính kèm
    • Bạn không thể sửa bài
    •  

Theo giờ GMT +7. Bây giờ là 19:43.